~ We need to talk. Now! ~

Fury P.O.V.

I got an information that my daughter was seen in the middle of the main road while kissing this damn God. I called her here as well as all Avengers and Him. I would like to know what are his intentions towards my daughter and all of us. I wont let him use her and her feelings because he wants to have some fun.  When they got here I allowed them to enter my office straight away. I've seen Loki who gently hold Alice in his arms and guided her to the chair opposite me. He took place behind, put his hands on her shoulders and massaged them. Rest of them gathered around the other chair. Some of them stood straight. 

- Alice can you explain why have you kissed Loki? - I asked calmly.

- I love him father. - she answered me quietly a while getting straight to the point. 

- You love him? Do you know that he is responsible for death of thousands of people and other living creatures hell knows in how many other worlds. He nearly killed you on the first day of his therapy. And now you're telling me that you love him? Do you know how ridiculous this sounds? 

- I do. He has changed. A lot father. He killed his father and protected me before him. He also has his weapon with tesseract and his all magical abilities and he hasn't killed any of us yet. He won't. He is also trying to heal off my eyes. He is doing this slowly to make sure that he does not hurt me. He helps me to walk around without bumping into equipment, people, walls, etc. He also told me what are his intentions. And honestly somehow I do believe him I just know that he is not lying again. 

- He uses his magic on you?! - I shouted in anger. What if he makes her mind go crazy? I would not stand if something happen to her because of my command just under my nose. I have to find out what exactly is he doing to her with his magic. 

She started to shake. Loki made her stand up and hugged her. I know that I'm overreacting but she is my only child. I want to do anything that is in my power to keep her safe and happy. Even if that means that I have to die. 

- I don't know how much worthy my word is for you at this moment but I swear to my life, to everything and everyone I love. That until my hear is beating and my lungs did not gave their last breath I will do everything that is in my power and even more to keep her safe and happy. I want to change and because of you this is possible now more than ever. I would be really happy probably the happiest person in whole universe if you give me permission to date your daughter. I know how much she went through. And how much she means to you. But I still love her. From all my heart. More than the thought that I could be a king. I left that thought because I know it will never happen but her and me it may be the best thing that will happen in my entire life. 

- I will agree only with one condition. - I said calmly.

- What is your condition father? - my little darling asked me with worry in her voice.

- I want Coulson and his team to be your private safe guards. Avengers will not leave you alone and also take care of your safety. 

- If I may. Why are you taking that many steps to protect her from just one person? - asked Natasha. 

- It is not protection from Loki. I decided to give him a credit of trust. 

- So why she need so many people? 

- Hydra wants her. Really badly. They will try to do everything they can to get my daughter and use her against us. Last time she was there was just beginning if she get there again it may be much more worse. - I said that seriously. - Even worse than it was when Barnes has been there. Worse than any of the weapons made by them ever in their long history. 

- I have an idea. - said Loki.

- I am listening. - I said. I really, honestly hoped that he has better idea than mine to protect her. 

- I can take her and Coulson team to Asgard. She will be safe there and she will convince Odyn that I've changed. On Asgard Hydra will not be able to get to her so she will be completely safe. 

- I agree. I will make sure that by the evening Coulson and his team will be with you. Will you be able to take her to Asgard tomorrow in the morning but no later than at the noon?

- I will. - he said it with smile and placed right hand on his heart. That made me satisfied. 

- Fine then. You're leaving tomorrow in the noon at latest. But Loki you have to keep her safe. At any price. 

- I will. There is no need to be worry about. - he said and all of them left. 

I sat down in my chair and hide my face in my arms. Oh Alexis I want to really have you here. It would be much more easier to decide on everything. You were the one who always had answers to every question. I wish to make on time that day to protect you before being killed. I really loved you and I always will. No matter what. You will always be in my heart. You and our daughter.