~ Mission~

Alice P.O.V.

I've been called to my father's office. I have full hands on work that needs to be done as soon as possible. But nope my father needs to call me to take my time and make me fall behind with my work. Nobody will do it for me I have lot of reports to be written and all these files some to be signed and some to be filled. When I got to the office I knocked and waited for the response. When I finally heard my dad's voice asking me to come in I did as he he asked me to. I wonder what he wants to tell me. Usually he calls me in to give me more job to do or to point out mistakes I have made in reports. I love my dad but sometimes he doesn't know how to be just dad. In most of the time he is an agent and principal of whole SHIELD. 

- Hello dad. What is so important to call me off my work. You know that recently I'm quite a busy person. Tones of paperwork are waiting for me to be signed or filled. You know it is quite time consumin. 

- Good afternoon Alice. I know darling but this is something really big I would even risk to say huge. I also think that you are the only person who could handle it. And most important you are the only person I trust fully. - he said seriously and I felt shivers of excitement going through my spine. If my dad says that it is important then it must be. He never gave a false word. Not to me. I also feel a bit of... pride?! Yes pride that I can call myself his daughter. 

- Who is it? Is it someone dangerous? - I asked quickly. I prefer to take any safety steps that are required so I will not get injured. My dad wouldn't forgive himself if something bad happen to me just because I ignored my safety while working with someone. 

- Alice... - he sighed - It is someone really I would rather say extremely dangerous. He is responsible for death of thousands of people not only in our planet. This is why I want you to do everything you possibly can to stay safe when you are near him. I mean everything. And please do not turn back on him. Always face him even when you are leaving the room. 

- Planet? So who is that then? - Am I going to be working with an alien?!

- Loki. Loki Prince of Asgard. He is in Avengers Tower, Odyn gave him last chance to change himself. Someone from Midgard has to teach him how to be more like human and less like a monster. That is why I think you are the right person to take care of this for me. You learned throughout the entire life how to deal with problem people. This is why I chose you for this job.  But my question is if you agree?

- Of course I take this job. I will try to make him change. What if I fail? - I was worried about the answer I will get.

- He will be executed in Asgard by Odyn himself. I'm sorry but that is what Odyn said. And unfortunately you will have to watch his execution. And I don't want you to see this sort of things yourself just because of his attitude. 

- Okay. I'll take it. He will change later or sooner. So when do I start?

- Now. I will get someone to pack all your work and send it to Avengers Tower so you can do both work with Loki and keep doing your normal job so you don't fall behind with your normal duties.

- Thank you father. You are the best dad in the entire world. - I kissed him in a cheek.

- But Alice... - he stopped me before I left I disliked his tone of voice.  I know that he is overprotective towards me so I turned towards him and waited for him to say what he wanted.  - I want you to be more than extremely careful. I don't want anything bad happen to you. I may take anything that will happen to any of my people even if I don't want to loose any of them. But I just could not stand your death. That would of killed me. You are my little baby princess.