~ Is someone here ~

Loki's P.O.V.

I've entered the hospital room where she was placed after they cleaned off and took car of her injuries. I heard from Natasha that her eyes were the worst injury she had and nobody is sure what the powder consist which lead to her current condition. She looked around the room and start shaking in fear. There is no reason for her to be afraid of me. I love her so much that I could even gave my life away just to make sure she will be happy and safe. I want her to be mine. 

- Is someone here? - she asked with fear. 

- It's me Loki. I came to visit you and speak with you.

- Ohh... sorry but I can't see anything. I became blind because of his powder which got into my eyes. So take a sit. Wherever the sit is. Sorry that I am not able to pint the exact direction of where the chair could be.  - she said it sadly.  

- It's fine. I understand that you can't see so don't worry. I am not angry about something that I could've stop before it happen. Can we start? 

- Start what?

- Our session. You know to make me good again.

- Hmmm... sure. - she smiled to me and lay down.  - Can you please tell me about your childhood? I'm curious how you prince of Asgard have been as a kid.

- Yeah sure. So as you know I am prince of an Asgard. - she gasped in laugh. -  Thor is my brother. We aren't biological brothers. My mother Frigga took care of me. She taught me through so many subjects, educated me so well so I could become a king of an Asgard and nine kingdoms. I mainly loved our magic lessons. She was hiring the best magicians to check my progress and teach me more than anyone could know. She wanted me to be better in something that Thor doesn't even understand. She was the one who truly loved me. She never minded where I came from, whose son I am, who I am and what I have done. For her I always have been a son. Odyn... he never was a good father. Not for me anyway.  He took me as a war trophy. Raised me to see if I will become same as my biological father. I was not like me father until the day I found the truth than Odyn kept hiding from me for my entire life. I became evil because I wanted to get revenge on Odyn for lying to me to my whole life straight into my face. Nobody understood me. Nobody tried to understand my feelings and myself. Those who managed to understand me said I am crazy and have no right to carry on with my current life so I had to kill them. I never regret this decision until now. Even if I am prince I experienced feeling of starving, being in constant pain, being imprisoned, being cheated by relatives and left on my own to deal with lot of problems myself. 

- What made you change? 

- What do you mean? 

- What made you realize that you need to change? 

- Hydra. When I see that guy taking pleasure of causing you pain. I... I noticed that I am exactly the same. Heartless monster hurting everyone around. Then I went back in my memories to the time when I didn't knew that Leufrey is my father I wanted to change. First time for so long I wanted to change. Can I ask you a question now? 

- Sure. 

- Aren't you afraid of me? 

- I am not. Somehow I can't get scared of you. I've read your files, seen all of these films from the day you've attacked New York and I still couldn't scare myself. I respect you but I'm not afraid of your person. Could you pass me a glass with a water please?

- Sure.

I took a glass with a water and placed it in her hand. Gently telling her to take as much time as she need. She slowly put her hand up with a glass and drunk some of the water. When she finished I gently took glass off her hand and put it on the cupboard again. 

- Are Avengers treating you well? - her question surprised me.

- They're trying. You know I tried to kill them not even once. Stark and Clint may be angry at more than other. Before you ask i threw Stark out of the tower and hypnotized Clint to do my commands. But they aren't as bad as you probably think. 

- Apologize them. I'm sure they will understand your actions. Don't go into details if you don't wish them to know all of that you have told me. Just tell then a little bit as an explanation. Then apologize and wait for their response it should of help. Somehow. 

- Will you help me? - I asked with hope in my tone. 

- I will. We can do it today. Together.  Dr. Banner will come in a minute and sign me off from here. 

- I would love to. - I smiled even if she couldn't see it. 

We had normal conversation about ourselves and our life. It was nice until Banner came. He looked at me with piece and check up of Alice injuries and overall condition. He said that she will be blind for a while but her seeing will come back to normal. He also said that in the beginning she will see everything a little bit blurry but it will get better each day. She seemed to be so happy about this news. I was. We made our way to living room. I was holding Alice hand and other one of her waist and directed her to our destination. Then we called everyone in. When they came in I turned her in our audience direction.

- Alice did he do something to you? - asked Stark gently. 

- No. I didn't call you here. 

- Who called us then? - asked Steve.

- I did. - I said it with confidence. 

- What do you need deer? - asked Stark. This nickname pissed me of but I stayed calm. I can't get my emotions and pride to take over. This time I will show them that we are equal. I was still holding my little light in my arms. I didn't wanted to hurt her. Her hand closed tighter on mine. That was her way of telling me that she is with me and there is no need to be afraid. 

- I wanted to apologize you all. I don't want to explain myself because you wouldn't probably believe in my feelings. But I will anyway. When I found out that I'm just Odyn's war trophy I felt worthless, unwanted, unnecessary. I felt like I just lost my value. In the same time I found out Odyn reason behind his behavior towards me.  I wanted to show Odyn that I am exactly like Thor or even better future king so that is why I attacked Midgard. In Hydra I realized that when I will still let anger to control my life I will not achieve anything apart of being prisoner for the rest of my life additionally losing everyone I love. I am really sorry for any pain and injuries I caused to you all. I don't expect you to forgive me and become the nicest person on the world to me. I just want you to know that I regret my actions. 

- I didn't expect to see Loki apologizing me. But I do accept it. But you owe me something. - said Natasha and smiled to me and Alice. 

- I didn't even knew you then. - said Pietro and Wanda agreed with him.

- I didn't knew you then as well. - said Bucky I think.

Rest of the Avengers who were there that day also accepted my apologies apart of Stark. Why is he so complicated person? Can he for once do as everyone else did? 

- I want to also apologize you Tony for throwing you out of your tower. - I added. 

- Okay now I can accept your apologies. So does anyone want to have a drink? 

Everyone gasped with irritation. Apart of me and Alice who gasped with laugh.