~ You look gorgeous Alice ~

Alice P.o.V.

I was so nervous. What if Loki doesn't come? What if he doesn't love me as much as I love him? What if he decide not to tight himself with anyone through marriage? I was already prepared and was waiting for my dad. Natasha was making last little corrections to my hair. 

And Wanda to my dress

When my dad entered the room I knew he is happy from all decisions all of us have made

When my dad entered the room I knew he is happy from all decisions all of us have made. I knew that he loves me and he wants everything best for me. Even if that means God of lies and chaos become his son in law in just a few moments. 

- I wish so much that mum could be with you and me here now. - I said it sadly

- She is here Alice and she always be. - he pointed at my heart. - She is very proud of you just like I am. She is also happy because you're happy darling. 

- I love you so much dad. 

- I love you too darling. - we heard the first sounds of wedding song. - I think it's time to go. 

- I think it is. 

We left the room and make our way to altar. I saw Loki he looked perfect. As always. Beside him was Thor, Steve, Tony and Clint. On my side there was May (the one from agents of shield), Natasha, Wanda and Gemma (also from agents of shield). They all looked at me so happily. My family. With the corner of my eye I noticed Hel, Jormund and Fenrir hiding in the shadows. But I concentrated on Loki's eyes. I smiled at him. He answered with a smile. When we finally got to the alter and my dad passed my hand to Loki we turned around to face priest. 

For all the time me and Loki looked into each other eyes. We haven't turned our heads or moved even a little bit forward or backward from each other. 

- Loki the son of Leufey.

- Odyn. - corrected him Loki. 

- Um... yeah sure. Loki the son of Odyn please say your part.

- Me Loki of son of Odyn I promise from all my heart that from now until the end of my life I will love you and our children. I will never let anything bad happen to you. I will protect you before nightmares and danger. I will always be by your side wherever you're going to need me. I swear that I will never lie to you. I will bring happiness, security and love to our marriage. I also promise that I will be with you wherever you're ill or unwell. 

- Do you agree to become Loki's wife?

- I do.

- Now it's your turn.

- Me Alice Fury I promise from all my heard that from now until the end of my life I will love you and our children. I will never let anything bad happen to you. I will protect you before nightmares and danger. I will always be by your side wherever you're going to need me. I swear that I will never lie to you. I will bring happiness, security and love to our marriage.I also promise that I will be with you wherever you're ill or unwell.

- Do you agree to become Alice's husband?

- I do. - said Loki softly.

- You may kiss the bride.

Loki's lips merged with mine in deep kiss. He is mine now. He is mine. When we finally to moved to a party the first person who came to me was Tony with Miranda. He hugged me so hard that i could feel my bones nearly breaking. 

- Alice I wish all the best though your marriage life with deer. I also hope that if he do something bad you will come and speak to me so I can sort it out for you. I also hope that I will be second person just after Loki that will find our when you become pregnant. - said Tony happily. 

- I promise I will. But you know that we will move just one floor down to the apartment below yours? 

- I know.

After all people wished all the best to us and they raised the toast for us we made our first dance. I was finally in his arms with head places on his chest. 

- Loki how is it going to be now? - I asked quietly. 

- What do you mean darling? - He asked and kissed my forehead. 

- You? me? Avengers? 

- I have thought about that. - he smiled and turned me around.

- And what have you came up with?

- We will help Avengers keeping the world safe. When you become pregnant you will stay home and remain safe. When you give a birth and the kids will grow a little bit bigger we will hire a babysitter or your father to take care of them when we will be on the mission.

- You're planned everything already? - I asked surprised. 

- Of course I did. My first son will be named Ethan.

- What if it will be a girl?

- Then Angelique. 

- After my mum? - I asked shocked. 

- I thought you wanted to call her like that. 

- I did but I never thought you will came up with this. Thank you. 

- You look gorgeous Alice. - said Loki and smiled at me.

It was one of very few days of my life. Me and Loki become a one. In Asgard as well as in Midgard. We started as enemies and ended up as family. I love him so much. I gave my life for him once. And if I have to I will do it once more. 

The first best moment of my life when both of my parents came to my dance performance when I was 8. 

The second when my dad spent whole day with me showing whole shield and introducing me to most important people in shield. 

Third when I finished university and was hired my shield to make sure I keep country safe and the agents capable of doing their work. 

First time I've met Avengers. 

I realized that Loki cared about me more than he would like to admit. 

When Loki said that he loves me. And saved me from Hydra.

When I become Loki's Asgardian wife.

When I scarified my life to make sure that he's safe and alive. 

When I met Loki's children. They accepted me as well as I accepted them.

When Loki came to get me back from Hel's house back to Midgard.

When I become Loki's Midgardian wife.