~ Where is she? ~

Alice P.O.V.

I went for a walk to he garden. I needed some time for myself. I needed some time to think, plan, to just calm down. Odyn was so careful about me since Loki told him about Loki's love to me. When Loki wasn't around me there was always so many guards around me. I felt offended by them. Coulson and his team wasn't also leaving me for even one moment myself. 

The least annoying was Sky. The most annoying was Coulson. I just couldn't take any more stupid stories about actions he had in the past. May was spending so much time with Lady Sif. I was glad that they are one of not so many people in this  place who does not like to piss me with constant questions and "protecting" me. 

But here I am. With no guards, no even one member of the team or hell knows who and what else. I heard the sound of heavy steps coming form the bushes. I made my way to them to see who is disrupting my piece. 

Behind the bushes I've seen two Asgadrian warriors looking at me with fury and hate. They were surrounded by Hydra agents. They weren't attacking them. They were pointing at me. I started to run to the castle. Just next to me was running Fenrir. I stopped and sat on him. He was running faster than I did. 

Something hit me on my stomach and on my face. I fall down from Fenrir back and hit the ground. They got to me and shot Fenrir with bullet that was made to put into the sleep. I started to crawl to the safe place. It was arena where Odyn and Thor were looking at fight of the warriors. It is more than likely that Sif, May, Sky and Ward are in there. Just a few more meters. 

Someone put their heavy leg on my back making me stop. My wet from tears face hit the ground which made me dirty.  I heard lot of people going in our way. I could clearly notice Thor, Sif and Odyn voice.

Someone shot me with the same bullet as Fenrir and took me on their hands. I was half asleep when I saw Hydra agents running away with me on their hands and people who wanted to save me following them. I fall into darkness. The deepest depths of darkness that nobody can reach to save me from it. I wasn't scared. I felt calm. Am I dying? Will someone rescue me?

Loki P.o.V.

 When I got back to the castle everyone was turning their eyes from me. I got scared. Is it something due with Alice? Did someone hurt her? I quickly made my way to throne room. Everyone present there dropped their eyes down after they noticed me. 

- Where is she? Where is Alice? - I asked loud so everyone could hear me. 

- Loki... - started Thor. I could see that it's hard for him to speak about what happen. - Hydra kidnapped her. 

- How? - I asked furiously. 

- We have no idea. Bridforst haven'r been opened since you got here. - said Sif. 

- Gaps. - I said quietly. 

- What? What did you said Loki? - asked father. 

- In between world are places which I call gaps. This means that there are anomalies that allows you to travel in between the worlds without using Bridforst. I used them a lot. But the only ones who knows about that were just few warriors from Asgard who had a task to make sure that nobody get here using them. 

- So you're saying that someone betrayed us? - asked Odyn carefully. 

- I know this for sure. And I can clearly point who that was. But before we execute them we have to go to Midgard to let Stark and others know that they need to look for Alice. We can't let her be in their hands for too long. Who knows what they will do to her. 

- You and me Loki will go to Midgard. We will rescue her. - said Thor. 

- Fury will be pissed if he finds out. - said Coulson.

- So lets do everything we can to make sure he won't find out about that too quickly. 

- He knows everything. He will. Sooner or later. - said Sky. 

- So let slow it down in a time. Make sure he will find out about her kidnap when she will be safe in my arms. - I said calmly. 

- Let's start. - said Coulson making his was to his room to pack his staff.