~ Hello father ~

Loki's P.o.V.

I looked at all Avengers and Fury. I am more than sure that my eyes were not as alive as they used to be when I knew she is alive. Her dad went out of the shadows in which he was hiding and cuffed Pierce hands. I felt more and more tears streaming down my face. World became blurry. I could even see the tip of my own nose. I knew where she went. I knew what else I have to do to get her back. 

I came back to Alice body and gently closed her eyes. Eyes in which I've seen love, trust and safety every time she was near me. I kissed her cold lips which kissed me a while ago in happiness and joy. I loved her smile she was so beautiful when she was smiling. I loved when she laughed or called my name. I loved all of her. I loved her so much. I never loved anyone as much before and I will never be. Even Angreboda was not as much important to me as Alice was.

- Now I am going to kill you for my daughter. But before I shot you and do the same what you did to my daughter I will make sure you tell me everything and to make it more interesting I will keep you in constant pain. You will tell me every little Hydra secret you know. 

- Don't hurt him. - I said loud.

Everyone turned their heads my way. I've seen shock and trust in their eyes. They all knew that I am master of pain and tricks. I am trickster and I always be. They know as well that I will find a way that will rescue Alice and make him suffer even more than any one of us could make him suffer. That even if it means that I will have to sacrifice my soul in stead of Alice soul I will. That's why they will not stop me. They will help me make sure that he gets everything he deserves. They wanted to revenge on him as much as they loved Alice. All of them treated her like a sister and a friend. Especially Stark. Alice was like his little sister he never had. He always cared about her more. When she was sad he was keep coming up with an ideas to make her smile or laugh. He loved her truly like a brother. 

- Why? - Fury asked desperately. I knew he wanted to have a revenge on him for killing his only child. For causing him a pain that Fury feels deep inside of his chest after loosing his daughter. 

- I will make him feel pain much worse than you would ever imagine. None of your revenge techniques will not be as painful as what I prepared for him. I will send him to a place from which he will never be able to come back here ever again. Even if he dies, because he will be dead by then. Even if he promise to do anything for the guards he will stay there forever feeling worse and worse agony everyday to make sure that he doesn't get use to it.  All of us will be safe and he will suffer until the end of the everything. And a day more. 

- Fine. Do whatever you have to. But Loki?

- Mhm? - I said happily when he gave me his full permission.

- I want you do bring my baby home. Happy and alive. I will give anything you ask me to if she comes back. 

- I will. I swear for my life. - I said loudly so everyone could hear me. A word of a God especially mine is worth more than thousands of tones of best precious stones and gold. 

We came back to tower and packed our staff. I prepared clothes for all of us to get changed on. I also took a gifts for all of my children because my little bird told me that they all are in the castle. I went to living room and looked at everyone present there. I felt fear coming from Pierce and it make me even happier. 

- I want all of you to go and get changed you'll find clothes on your beds. It is important to dress in this way otherwise you may not be able to help Alice and get yourselves into bigger troubles. 

All of the Avengers got up and get changed. We met at the roof of the tower around 15 minutes later. I looked at all of them and shouted to open Bridfrost. When we stood in Hemidal place I told him to send us to Neflhiem. When we stood in front of the castle I looked at all Avengers. I've seen despair and bitterness. It made me happier. It means that they are ready to do anything for her. We entered the castle. I was welcomed by little dwarfs that served in this castle since the whole place was made. I liked them in some cases they were handy. 

I walked through corridors. I knew that whole team will follow me so I didn't have to worry hat they will get lost. I entered a throne room. I've seen Hel sitting on the throne and smiling at me. I knew she expected me here. 

- Hello father. - she said happily. 

- Hello Hel. I missed you darling. - I came up to her and closed her in my hug. It was nice to feel her breath at my neck. 

- I was expecting you. Honesty I'm glad you came here.

- Hel have you take good care of her?

- I did. As I promised to you on THAT day. 

- Good, thank you Hel.

- You know the deal. Soul for soul. - she said seriously. Yeah that was the main reason for taking someone out of here. But only someone who deserves it. 

- I know know that is why I brought here a man who is responsible for her death. 

- I've seen how she died. I've seen her saving you. I've seen that she loves you and all of us. That's why I agreed to help you only because your are my dad and because she become mum since she got here. 

- Did she? - I was surprised that Alice accepted my children. They were different. 

- She accepted all of us and said that she loved us as much as her own children. For once I felt mother love. Its nice. Nice that someone is caring for your well being. 

- She is your mother. 

- I know dad.

- Wait what? - Stark interrupted our conversation. I forgot that they are still there. 

- You have to know the truth. 

- What truth Loki? - said Thor. I knew he was pissed now. 

- Have you ever thought why am I connected to Alice? - I asked and started to walk around them.

- We started to wonder but you're trickster everything is possible. - answered Natasha. 

- You see from the moment in which I saw Alice for the first time in my life I knew she is my soul mate. In Asgard we believe that only way we could become a full soul mates if when you share a blood and a tears. It can be only be done through marriage. 

- Keep talking. - said Thor. 

- Me and Alice went to very old priest living high in the mountains. He blessed us and joined our souls. Because I am telepath as well as Alice is so we could speak to each other in the heads even when there was thousand of miles difference or we've on two different planets. (Asgard and Midgard). We become stronger physically and mentally or abilities developed and got stronger. Even if still I would like to become a king of an Asgard, I would never use Alice to succeed that. I will never use her and take over any of the worlds. 

- So you're wife and a husband huh? - asked Stark smiling. - Fury will not be happy if he finds out that you're his son in law. 

- In did we are. And I think he will deal with it perfectly. - said voice behind me. Voice that waking me up in the morning and lay me in the bed in the evening. Voice that I loved. Voice that I missed so much.

- Alice. - I said and quickly run to her. I closed her soft and fragile body in my hug. I missed her so much.