Chap. 34

*Kylie

"You called the cops on me!" I yell, storming after my parents towards their black BMV.

Once we're seated, my dad speeds off in the direction of our house. My mom sighs and lays her face against the window.

"Are you seriously going to fucking ignore me?!" I ask, raising my voice.

A sharp pain radiates from my cheek as my head snaps to the side. "Watch your mouth!"

I stare at my mom with my jaw against my chest. I bet my eyes were the size of tennis balls right now.

My mom clenches and unclenches her fist repeatedly. "How dare you?! We give you life and you decide to ruin it by sleeping with delinquents!"

Wow, I've never seen my mom so upset. It's usually my dad who bitches about everything so this is quite the surprise.

"I'm not slee-" I try to say but am cut off by her yelling.

"And don't you dare try to lie! Your friend Veronica told us everything!" She yells, jabbing a long purple fingernail in my face.

I shake my head. "I don't even know why I try with you. You're just a bitter jealous bitch."

She cackles loudly. "Me? Jealous? Of what? You? Why would I be jealous of a sixteen year old girl, who looks like a 12 year old boy, that can't get a decent man and runs around with delinquents?"

A sickeningly sweet smile appears on my face. "I can't get a decent man but your husband is out here fucking around behind your back. But you don't care right? You only care about what I do with my vagina and not the ones who fuck your husband. You yell at me but not him. Mom you're so fucking backwards."

Her face falls and I laugh. "Now turn around and leave me the fuck alone."

"Say something to her!" She yells at my dad. He just glares at me and continues driving.

I pull out my phone and text Bryan to come get me from my house.

Why are you at home? -B

My parents called the cops on us -K

Ky your parents are getting out of hand -B

Just don't get angry and come get me before I flip out -K

Too late I'm already angry. I'm fucking sick of them Ky -B

We'll get them back later ok just focus on TGR -K

Ok are you close to the house? -B

I see my mom turn around and I instantly shut my phone off. She snatches it from me and puts it in her purse. "You're grounded."

"I don't even liv-"

"I don't give a flying fuck, Kylie. You. Are. Grounded."

Fucking cow!

Moments like these make me glad I have a passcode on my phone which is now ringing. Me and Bryan kissing flashes on the screen and my father scoffs. My mom slides her finger across the bottom and answers it.

"Put it on speaker," I demand. She does as I say and puts the phone on speaker so I can hear Bryan talk.

"Babe? Are you there?" I hear him ask.

"I'm he-"

If she interrupts me one more time.

"You might as well stop calling her. The police will be watching her every move and they are looking for you now."

"I've told you already before that I'm not gonna stay away from her."

My dad clenches his jaw. "The cops will hunt you down, you little shit!"

"Guess I gotta get them first."

And with that, the line goes dead.

***************

"She's changed so much," I hear my mom say.

Yeah? Well so have you.

I tiptoe towards the study where my moms purse lay on the desk. Passing by their room, I stick my middle finger up in the direction of the door. Once I'm in the study, I lock the door and search for the purse. Once I spot it, I yank my phone out, immediately calling Bryan.

"Hello?"

"Bryan, where are you?!"

"A few houses down actually," He answers.

"I'm about to hop out a window so be ready," I say, looking out the window at a black truck pulling up.

"Ok."

I hang up and unlock the window. I push the handle down and pull back so it's wide enough that I can fit through. I land feet first onto the grass and run towards Bryan, engulfing him into a warm hug.

He pulls back and holds up a gallon bag full of marijuana. "I need your help."

"I'm not selling anything," I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

He laughs and rolls his eyes. "Go put this in your pool house."

"Why? And where? And what the hell is going on?"

"Put it in the cabinet behind the shampoo and shit. Don't question it, just do it."

I do as he says and plant the marijuana in my pool house. When I make it back to the front, he pushes me into the car and speeds off.

"What the hell!" I scream.

He grins. "I just called the cops on your parents again, with an anonymous tip, explaining that I saw some drugs in their pool house."

A smirk makes its way onto my face. "You're evil."

"And you love it."

A/N: Her parents really shouldn't mess with Bryan
And when you put the two together, they're just an unstoppable duo
I love it
But anyway hope you enjoyed
Thanks for reading
Bye 👋🏽