Chap. 1

*Kylie*
Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ugh! I slam my fingers down on the alarm clock. It's 5:45 a.m. Just enough time for me to get ready. School starts at 7 so that means I can actually cook some breakfast. Yay!!

If you haven't already guessed I love food. I really don't care about that whole gluten free or organic crap. Food is food.

Anyways, I yawn really loud and sulk to my bathroom. I turn my shower on and hop in washing all my sleep sweat off.

Ok maybe I don't have sleep sweat but I love showers. I take at least 2 a day. I quickly walk to my closet pulling out something comfy to wear. I don't dress up for school like other girls I just dress according to how I feel that day.

I put on a pink cropped Aeropostale sweater with some black leggings and pink vans. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and head back into my bathroom. Now if you're like me you love makeup. I don't put a heavy amount on, just enough to cover up darks circles and to look like I actually care about my appearance. I look a myself in the mirror and smile. I'm gorgeous and I have an amazing body. I'm not vain but I'm definitely not insecure. Confidence is very important to me and it is the key to my success.

I quickly pack my school bag and head downstairs to my kitchen. I make eggs and toast with some mango juice on the side. If you could only see how happy I am right now.

I eat my breakfast very fast and when I mean fast I mean fast.

Just as I'm about to leave my parents walk in looking amazing as usual. My mom has her beautiful brown hair pulled back into a sleek bun and is wearing a black and white dress that hugs her curves in every way. My dad has on a very nicely tailored suit with his hair slicked back not looking too shabby himself.

"Morning Kylie" they both say at the same time. "Morning mom. Morning dad." I say as I grab my bag and keys and get ready to go.

"Kylie we have to work late tonight. I put a casserole in the fridge for you and any friends. We are so sorry we will miss your dance competition but we will make it up to you." They say looking honestly sad. I'm a little disappointed but its not like this isn't normal. My parents are never home. Like ever.

I give them a reassuring smile and head out the door. I hop in my sexy black Range Rover. It's the newest one and I love it. Some kids don't use their rich parents money but that ain't me. They offer and I accept. I quickly text Jesse that I'm on my way to get her.

Jesse is my best friend. She's absolutely beautiful but sometimes can be a little cooky. She has all the guys falling for her but she doesn't care she only cares about her grades. She's a straight A student and never misses a day of school. I'll stick to my B's and miss a day every now and then.

I pull up outside her huge house and text her that I'm here. Her house is big but not like mine. My car door opens and she hops in looking very cheerful. "OMG! HI KYLIE!! I MISSED YOU!!" She screams in my ear. I laugh because it's Tuesday and she saw me yesterday.

----------------------------------------------
I pull up outside the school and quickly bolt inside leaving Jesse in the parking lot. I have to get to my locker before Ryan does. Ryan is a really hot but smelly football player and every time I get to my locker he's there making out with some girl or talking to his friends. But the worst part is the smell from him playing football. It's horrible.

I almost squeal when I get to my locker and he isn't there. I get my things for class and head to first period.

MATH. At 7:15 am. Shoot me.

I open the door and scan the class for a seat. I thought I was early but I guess not. All the seats are taken except a couple at the back. I walk back there and plop down into the seat and start working on the warm up.

"Get your ass out of my seat"

----------------------------------------------
So hi. My name is Aimee.

I really like writing so I decided to try.

Please don't leave rude comments or anything. But if you enjoy then please favorite .