Chap. 8

*Kylie*
"Amazing!" My dance instructor Yoma yells. Me and Jesse had just finished performing a new routine Yoma choreographed.

"Shit Yoma this is getting harder and harder. Maybe I am getting fat." Jesse laughs as we walk to the showers. Bryan hasn't spoken to me since the whole drunk thing and tomorrow was Friday. I don't really understand why that's bothering me so much.

After my shower me and Jesse start walking towards the parking lot. "What's up with you? Are you still scared that Aaron is coming after you? I have pepper spray and I will fuck someone up!" Jess exclaims proudly. I giggle.

"I'm fine Jess. I just want to go home and relax." I sigh. She looks at me worriedly as we get in the car. I start to back up but I see someone behind my car.

"Who the fuck is that?"

I ignore Jesse and jump out the car. It's Bryan and his "crew". My heart flutters a little at the sight of him. Kylie what the fuck is up with you? I give him an annoyed look. "Is there a problem?"

"Yeah." Veronica snaps. I roll my eyes and turn around. "Veronica I don't have time for your shit. Move out of our way or I'm backing over you" I say as I climb in my car.

"Oh shit! I'm out!" Colton screams as he sprints away. Brittany waddles after him in her 6 inch stilettos. Who wears stilettos to school?

I start to back up and they don't move so I keep going until I hit Bryan. It was just a tap but by the look on his face you'd think I ran over his grandma.

He was about to yell at me but Aaron came around the corner. He doesn't even go here!

While Bryan moves to talk to him I back out and pull around the corner towards my house.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Ok. Fuck Rihanna, Marry Nicki, Kill Drake." I say. "What!? No way! Drake is bae!" Jess yells.

"I don't want to play anymore Jess."

"Ok, what's next? Wanna get in the pool?"

I shake my head no. I open my phone and call my mom to see what she's doing at work but she didn't answer. Of course.

"I'm going to go babe, ok." Jesse says walking out the door. Jesse always understood me and knows when I'm not feeling like myself. It's just Bryan makes me so confused. I feel extremely safe when he's around but at the same time I feel slightly insecure.

I'm scared of Aaron but not when he's around. This is the third time I've seen Aaron since Tuesday. He always stares at me like I'm a piece of bacon and I hate it. I want Bryan to do that.

Wait what? Whaaaaaaaaat? Whatever.

I'm just a hormonal teenage girl going through changes. I hope.

RING!!! RING!

"Hello?" I pick up the phone.

"Meet me behind the school at 7pm." Bryan says and then rudely hangs up. What? Why? How did he get my number?

I'm gonna go but I'm taking a knife. Before I go I'll watch some Jerry Springer since I have about 2 hours.
-------------------------------------------------------
"How the hell am I gonna get my fat ass across this fence?" I say to myself annoyed as I climb up the tall gate.

BAM! Ah shit! I fucking fell over the gate! I start walking to the back of the school where Bryan was. Hot damn. Bryan is wearing all black vans, shirt, and joggers.

"Um, yes Bryan." I said as he looked up at me. He grabs my hand and pulls me to an open window. He lifts me up and almost freaking throws me in a classroom. He shuts the window and continues to be silent.

"Bryan why am I here?" I ask impatiently. He points to a chair and says "Sit". I slowly slide my butt into the ice cold seat and look up at him. He pulls up a chair in front of me as his eyes burn into mine. He's making me squirm and I don't like it.

"I want you to stay away from me. Don't talk to me in school, don't sit near me or my girl, and stay away from Colton." He says sternly. I'm boiling with rage at this point. Completely disgusted with his arrogance I go to open the window but he slams me back down.

"Do you want Aaron to come after you? I know you're fucking stupid but come on. We aren't friends and we will never be friends so stop trying." He says as he gets up unlocks the window. He gestures for me to leave.

"I'm not following you! I don't know why you have a stick up your ass but I'm not following you! Stop calling me, locking me in classrooms, and talking to me! And Bryan, I definitely don't want to be your friend." I yell as I stand up and walk towards the window.

"Then what do you want? Want me to have sex with you or what?" He says low and seductive. He starts backing me in a corner and the guard I had up is now down. As he stares down at me we hear a noise coming from down the hall.

"It's coming closer Bryan!" I whisper yell. I start getting scared because nobody is supposed to be here except delinquents and serial killers. Bryan puts his arm around my waist and lead me to a closet. It's a tight fit because Bryan has a really big chest and biceps.

"Shh." Bryan whispers as the door opens and we hear slow footsteps walk towards the window. The window is closed and then the footsteps get closer to the closet until they are directly in front.

"Bryan why don't you and that whore you're with come out. We have some business we need to talk about. And if you try and fake like you aren't there, I'll shoot the motherfucking door off."
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm on a freaking roll!!

Byeeee