Chap. 2

*Kylie*

Shocked. That's describes my face perfectly. Standing in front of me is Bryan Trace. He is the schools bad ass. Like legit. I'm not talking movie or book bad ass, I'm talking bad assssss.

The rumors were this guy actually killed someone and didn't even look back. Girls literally would drop their panties if he asked. I was not them. Maybe I had a little crush but having sex is a Hell to the NO.

But he is hot.

"I know I'm hot but you need to move" he spat at me like I was nothing. But he could shove it.

"How about you find some other seat. What's the big deal about this one?" I asked clearly annoyed.

He glared at me and his jaw was clenched so that meant he was mad. I read a lot of wattpad books to know. "First off if you can't notice my friends are back here and second who do you think you're talking to?" He hissed through his perfect teeth.

Jesus Kylie stop it.

I turned around to see if his friends were there and to no surprise they were. His two best friends Asher and Colton were smirking at me and I raised and eyebrow before I turned back around. But not before I saw them.

Veronica Chase and her two ditsy sidekicks. More like side chicks.

Reason I say side chick. Because Veronica is dating Bryan, Amber is dating Asher and Brittany is dating Colton. But everyone knows those boys just use them for sex it's quite sad actually. But they're dumb enough to believe it so screw them. Bitches bullied me my whole life.

"I honestly could care less. You don't scare me you know" I say turning back around and sitting straight in my seat. I'm not moving and he knows it. He glared at me as he walked away to a grab a chair and sat in front of Veronica.

This is going to be a long day.
----------------------------------------------
As I walked to my car with Jess I realized something. Bryan Trace was in every single class I had. Even lunch. Leave it to him to ruin me and my foods intimate time together. But that's not the point. How in the world did he get every class with me and Jess got 3 classes with me and lunch. Now I get to watch him and Veronica make out all year. Yay!! Note my sarcasm.

I hopped in my car plugging in my auxiliary and turning on some Lana Del Rey. Me and Jess were singing all the way to my house. We had to get ready for our dance recital.

I was so excited. My dance team had been working extremely hard this summer and we were all pumped. I fished my keys out of my pocket accidentally dropping my phone on the concrete stairs.

"Shoot" I say in a panicked voice. Please don't be cracked. Please don't be cracked. I turn the phone over in my hands and almost jump for joy when I see it's not cracked. iPhone's rule I thought to myself.

"I get it you're happy that you're phone didn't break but open the damn door I have to pee" Jesse rushed.

"Okay, okay. Hold your pee in woman" I say chuckling as I finally get the door open.

Wtf!

I stared at my dad in complete shock as a woman was on top of him. And she was not my mom.

Jesse looked at me worried and ran upstairs because she knew I needed to deal with this on my own.

My dad and the woman quickly got their clothes on and while my dad was begging me not to tell my mom the woman was smirking at me.

Now I was going to wait before I told my mom. My mom could fight and everyone knew that so they didn't mess with her. But this bitch had the nerve. So I picked up my phone and dialed my mom number. "Hey honey what's up. I'm coming home just in time for your recital. You're dad should be coming now. We wanted to surprise you honey." she said sounding so proud. I felt a pang at my heart because I knew she was going to be heartbroken at the words coming from my mouth.

"Yeah dad's home. And he brought a friend."
----------------------------------------------
Really hoped you liked this chapter. I was eating dinner when I wrote this so that means I love you.

I put down food for you guys Lmao.

Thanks for reading soldiers.

Bye now