Chap. 4

*Kylie*

The next couple of days go by and it's finally Friday. It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday!

After I'm done with breakfast I look for my mom to say goodbye, but all I find is a note on the fridge.

ALREADY AT WORK
I LOVE YOU, BYE

Well I guess I'll text Jesse and say I'm on my way.

When I arrive at Jesse's house she's already sitting outside. When she sees me she smiles and hops in my car. "Hey boo bear how's it going?" she asks smiling at me. Why is she smiling like that? I swear I have a weird friend.

"Jesse why are you smiling like that? You look constipated and happy at the same time" I say as I pull into the school parking lot. She smiles even more.

"We got invited to the biggest party tonight! Bryan Trace's party!" she squeals. Ew. That guy is the biggest tool ever. I broke my nose and he didn't help me. I would've helped him.

"I'm not going to a party tonight Jess. I want to stay home. I want to spend time with my mom I miss her." I say sadly. This morning wasn't the first time she was gone before I woke up. She's been burying herself in work every since we kicked dad out. We haven't spent any time together.

We stop at my locker and Jesse pouts . "Please go everyone's invited. I don't want to go alone, I need my wing man." she says looking at me pleadingly. I guess I'll just see my mom tomorrow.

"Fine"

Jesse jumps on my and then kisses me like 100 times. She runs away to her class. I get my things for math and walk towards class.

It's going to be a long day.
----------------------------------------------

It's now 4:30 and me and Jess are getting ready for Bryan's party.

"I look hot" Jess purrs as she bends down and puts her heels on. Her cleavage is on full display tonight. My nerdy best friend is so hot. But those heels are a NO from me.

Jesse is wearing a black tube top party dress. That's very snug on her and pushes her boobs up and out. Her shoes are super tall . Like 6 or 7 inches. Why?!! Meanwhile I'm wearing a tight white crop top with some lose fitting black shorts and white converse. Me and Jesse have our hair in buns.

It's party time
----------------------------------------------

Probably another short chapter. I'm writing this on my phone so bear with me. I literally do not know where I'm going with the story it doesn't have a plot it doesn't have anything it's just something I decided to write.

Please favorite and comment on this book. I don't know to vote is but go ahead and vote too.

I really like writing books. Constructive criticism and is very helpful so be sure to leave some.

I don't even know if this book and any fans. Lmao but I read a lot on here so you'll probably see me commenting.

OK I'll see you guys later.

Bye soldiers