Chap. 32

*Kylie*

"Do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?" Brittany asks Amber.

Everyday for the past week, she asks Amber the same question. I guess since Veronica still wasn't here, they had nothing to chat about.

Amber flips her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Definitely a boy. O-M-G! I should get pregnant too!"

Is she serious right now?

Brittanys eyes widen. "Great idea! We can be like bestie mom goals!"

I highly doubt that.

Ambers wide smile turns into a childish pout. "Asher, broke up with me though! He's too busy with that ugly bitch, Josie!"

It's Jovie.

Brittany rolls her eyes. "You know they won't last."

"Will you shut the fuck up?" A random girl yells from the front row.

"I'm pregnant! You don't speak to me that way!"

"Nobody cares about your irrelevant ass pregnancy. Shut the hell up," The same girl says, rolling her eyes.

Brittany scoffs. "Irrelevant? I'm pregnant by Colton Whittaker! Bitch, my baby is already prettier than you and I don't even know the gender yet!"

I open my phone and start texting the group.

Brittany is a psycho -K

What did she do this time? -Je

Her and Amber are in here talking about being bestie mom goals and some other cringey shit -K

I can't with her lmao -Jo

JOVIEEEEE WE MISSED YOU! -Je

Wait is Amber pregnant too?!!! -Je

No but she wants to be -K

Hey Jov -K

I doubt they'd be mom goals tbh -B

Why aren't you in class Bryan? -K

Hey bitch -Jo

Ughhhhh -C

Taking a test in CLab -B

Colton mad af -A

Stfu -C

Pick out any baby names yet bro -Jo

Y'all are rude lmao -K

Are you mad at me Ky -B

No -K

Oh ok good -B

Fuck all of you -C

Nah we don't wanna end up pregnant -A

***************

"Why do they always give us this runny ass ranch?" Jesse says, crinkling her nose. "My salad is soggy now."

"Who buys a fucking salad?" Bryan asks, stuffing fries into his mouth.

I look down at my salad and then towards Bryan with a raised brow. "Umm, me."

Jess pouts. "I'm just trying to keep my figure."

"By slathering your salad with ranch?" Bryan asks.

Jess gets up with a huff and flips Bryan off. "I'm going to get a fresh salad and some vinaigrette."

Just as Jesse walks off, a ghost walks up to our table. "Did you miss me?"

Bryan sighs. "You gotta be fucking kidding me."

Veronica laughs. "Is that a no?"

Brittany and Amber run over with wide smiles. "O-M-G!!!"

"Girls, go wait by our table," Veronica says with a wave of her hand. The two happily speed walk towards the table and Veronica shakes her head with a smug smile. "Anyway, I just came to let you know that what happened to you was just the beginning."

"Is that so?" I ask.

She squats to my eye level. "Mommy and daddy already don't love you."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, as your new broken hearted friend, the right thing to do is tell your parents about your extra curricular activities," She says, wiping away nonexistent tears.

No way.

No way they would listen to her. What the hell is she even telling them?

She examines her perfectly manicured nails. "Is it all coming together now?"

Bryan narrows his eyes at the floor. "I don't understand."

Veronica glares at him before she turns to me. "Well here you go! Remember when daddy dearest cheated? Yeah, that was my mom! Then your stupid bitch of a mom almost killed her! I decided to let it go, but then you decide you want my boyfriend! So I decided to play with you and your family like your family did with mine! And trust me honey, I am not finished."

The floor danced beneath me as I took in this unsettling information. Bryan's hand found its way onto my thigh. I could tell he was talking to me but I couldn't comprehend anything he was saying.

I look up at Veronica, putting a hand on my head. "What more could you possibly do?"

"You just wait."

A/N: Sorry I've been gone for so long
I've been busy and I'm sick but anyway...
I love the group chat
Don't buy a salad for lunch according to Bryan
Veronica is back
This book is gonna end at chapter 40 and then there will be an epilogue
And I won't be writing a sequel
Hope you enjoyed
Byeee 👋🏽