Chap. 5

*Kylie*
As soon as we got to the party Jesse ditched me for some guy who talking about 'dance, music, babe blah blah.

So here I am sitting on a couch watching her dance or grind with some guy. It's actually very sexual maybe I should stop watching. I get up to get some more vodka. I only had one cup.

Okay maybe I had three but I'm not dru-

WHAM!

"What in the fuck is it with you? Do you like bumping into people? Get the fuck out of my way!" Bryan yells at me AGAIN! I'm sick of him yelling at me so I get up and stand in front of him with my hands on my hips.

"Move bitch!" he screams and everyone stops what they are doing. People stop grinding, stop eating, stop playing tonsil hockey and even the music stopped.

"Stop telling me what to do Bryan! I'm sorry I bumped into you but you're acting like a baby. God, I'm just getting a drink and then I'll go home if it makes you feel better." I say angry at the fact he was yelling at me like a child.

"He said move whore"

I turn around to see Veronica standing there alone wearing the worst outfit I've ever seen. It's a fucking camisole and practically underwear with stilletos. She smirks at me when Bryan walks over and tongue kisses her. Ew. But that outfit though.

I burst out laughing at the sight of them. Her smirk drops and is replaced with a glare. It's my turn to smirk. "What's so funny bitch?! The fact that you can't have my man. You've been stalking him! I know!" she starts smirking again like she cheated and won the lotto.

"First of all don't call me out my name again. Second I don't want your so called man" I say using air quotes "Even though he slept with half the girls here while you two were together. And third, I'm not stalking him. He's probably stalking me bitch. Better watch yourself" I say smirking. I'm boiling with rage and so is she.

Everyone has gathered around us. Jesse is beside me but Veronica is all alone. I saw her friends go upstairs with Colton and Asher, probably to Frickle Frackle.

She glares at me one last time and walks off fuming. Bryan looks at me with disgust. "What did I do now Bryan? Huh? Spill the beans to your whore. Get the fuck out of my way I got shit to do!" I say pushing him out of the way.

"No wonder your dad cheated on your mom. If she's anything like you I would've cheated too. Who spilled the beans now bitch?" Bryan hisses at me and then pushes me out of the way and walks out the door.

Tears start falling as I run out the door towards my car. I can't believe he said that about my family. I mean everyone already knew but he didn't have to say those other things. I lost Jesse inside the house. I didn't care, I was hurting like crazy. My heart aches and I'm still crying once I reach my car. As I put the key in the door I'm sobbing uncontrollably. Wtf are you crying for Kylie get it together!

When I go to get in I feel someone grab my arm pulling me out and slamming me against the car door. It's Bryan. I don't want to cry in front of him so I wipe the tears off my face and try to control my breathing.

"What." I spit at him. He looks emotionless as he lets go of me. I go to get back in the car and he slams me against the car again. "Why are you crying?" He searches my face to find some sort of answer.

"Why am I crying? Why am I crying? My dad just fucked a lady on my couch and just because we threw him out doesn't mean we aren't hurting!" I yell as more tears threaten to fall. He looks at me like I've grown three heads. "That's what you're crying about! Be lucky you at least have a mom! Some people have no one and they take care of themselves. When they have a nightmare they hug themselves. Grow up Kylie." he says to me annoyed.

Is he talking about himself? I want to asked him but when I come back to reality he's gone.

I just wanna go home.
----------------------------------------------

Hey soldiers. I'm bored so I decided to write. I'm hungry too so I'm cranky.

I'm like a 15 year old baby. Lmao well I love you.

Bye soldiers.