CHAPTER 43-FOR THE LAST TIME

CHAPTER 43

"This Too Shall Pass" ----

You would always say whenever something bad happened.When you fall on hard pavementand you’re skin is torn.When you eat something badand feel like vomiting“This too shall pass”.When you feel like you aren’t enoughand that someone will find someone better.”This too shall pass” was four Magical words I have been holding on for so long, they are really magical cause I’ve passed so many things or whatever by relying to it. Now, once again,Im being tested, physically,mentally and emotionally…But whatever life gives meI am sure of one thing,I know that ..”This too shall pass.”

Why does it always have to be that way? Can’t everybody just be happy? Why does loving someone always have to hurt twice as much than it makes you happy?These are the questions I usually hear from a lot of depressed people. I, myself, have asked these questions a few times before. And believe me, everytime I utter these words, I bear a GREAT deal of pain.

It’s been 3 weeks since Veronica flew to the US with her parents to have her eyes checked. She was not calling me for 3 weeks, it’s driving me insane, not knowing what she’s doing, how is she, or whatsoever. Is she not missing me? Am I not important at all to have her call me for even just few seconds for me to hear her voice? God, I miss her so much…it hurts.

I lied in my bed and hugged this heart shaped pillow that has embroidery in the left side that goes “TARDZIE Forever” .It was a gift from Veronica. It was our secret endearment for each other. She calls me “MCrazy”, I call her “Veronitard.” Usually couples prefer to be called “Baby”,Babe,Honey and those sweet other food that exist. We prepared to be different.

Graduation Ball is tomorrow, and I actually don’t feel like going to in the first place…But Anthony had been bugging me since last week cause he needs to introduce me to his “date”. I don’t even get why I need to have an introduction with his date.

Veronica was supposed to be my date, we had planned this event along time ago. I even remember how I asked her to the Grad Ball date, it wasn’t something moving and “D’aaaaw deserving moment. She had a fever then, I decided to buy her a Big Mac, I heard it’s her comfort food, inside the Big Mac there’s a stick on note that goes “GRAD BALL?”.Just as simple as that, I realized how pathetic boyfriend I was, it looked really effortless in my opinion but after she sees the note, she started crying with happiness instead and decided never to eat the Big Mac although she never said “No” in eating a BigMac. Afterwards, she tells me to wear a Red Tuxedo in the grad ball cause I will most likely look good on it…that’s according to her.That’s the thing with Veronica, she appreciates the smallest things.

Veronica waited for me for four years, I think I can do the same with her, It doesn't matter how long it is, as long as it's for her, I can endure it. I think people forget that when being with someone, you gotta try. You gotta try everyday. You don’t just try to get with them, then settle. Its a chase everyday. If you don’t treat her right, someone else will. So continue to try. Continue to try to keep her happy, take her on dates, be cute, do random things, keep things interesting. Love her everyday, and try try try.

I took a deep sigh “When are you coming back Veronitard?I miss you so.” I didn’t notice I fell asleep while hugging our pillow.

I was awaken by the alarm clock, I had a dream about “Her”, I hope it happens,I instantly grabbed my Red Tuxedo.

I arrived at School just on time, I was having a hard time fixing this boe tie I’m wearing, it sucks how nobody in our family knows how to put it on. I used this car near me as a mirror to fix the boe, it’s still doesn’t seem right, damn it.