CHAPTER 19

Here we are at the park trying to have Picnic at 2:30 am. I remembered how she confessed everything on that swing when she sat on it, how she would do pinky promises and stuffs.

I layed the first blanket on the grass,she's watching me organize the food that's inside the basket and giving me that "work for me,you slave" kind of smile and laugh.

There were junk foods,pizza,chicken lollipops,softdrinks and cups of coffee.

"Is today your birthday?" I jokingly asked.

She went beside me and sat with me on the grass.

"Yes,it is." she said.

I shook my head cause it's not, that's the first thing I checked when we became Facebook friends.

"No it's not,your birthday is January 23. It's only November 14." I told her trying to sound factual, if a person is important, you have to know his/her birthday.

She smiled. "My birthday is November 19, the birthdate I posted on Facebook is fake."

Why would anyone post a wrong birthdate on Facebook, some actually rely into Facebook just so people won't forget anyone's Birthday and then she posts a wrong Birthdate?Wow.

 That's like five days from now, just when I don't have enough allowance to buy her a decent gift, her birthday is coming. How perfect.

"I'd like to celebrate it in advanced, with you." she continued.

 She leaned on my shoulder, I wonder if she could hear my heartbeat, how it easily doesn't beat normally anymore everytime she's near. This scene was so similar to A walk to remember, when Landon and Jaimie spent the midnight together to watch the stars, maybe not in the park, but still it's similar. I'd like to think that we are Landon and Jaimie,I'd like to think we are inlove with each other.

It was a beautiful silence, she's still leaning on my shoulders, she was humming a song, later on she started singing with her angelic voice...

"Now I was sitting waiting wishing

That you believed in superstitions

Then maybe you'd see the signs...."

It was one of the songs I knew for the longest time, now that she sang the lines, it just matches every single details between us.

"Would you like to dance?" I wasn't planning to ask this though, it came out of my mouth without control. She stopped singing.

"There's no music."

I can actually hear music, bells, ringing wedding bells.

"We don't need music, we'll sing together." I stood up and gave her a hand.

She giggled and continued singing...

We were there in the middle of the park, dancing with no music at 4 am in the morning with beautiful stars watching as, its as if they are the audience of this romantic movie we are making.

"Must I always be waiting waiting on you?

Must I always be playing playing your fool?

No I can't always be waiting waiting on you

I can't always be playing playing your fool, fool..."

I sang the last verse on her ears, I didn't care if I was out of tune. This is exactly the song of my life, cause I was always waiting and playing fool for this girl I had my first dance with.

If I were to describe my ideal date, this is exactly how I would always picture it, the place won't matter for as long as I'm with my Ideal girl. We are now watching the sunset and I cannot imagine what's more ideal than this.