CHAPTER 20

5 days 121 hours 7286 minutes 437195 seconds. Sounds like a long time but it just "sounds like".

5 days to go to get Gaile a decent birthday present.

It's easy to think of a decent present...when you have cash. Right now, I don't think 250php can buy a decent present.

I have decided to take lunch at home instead to save money, I've told Mom earlier to leave lunch for me at home.

I've voluntered to do Anthony's homeworks this whole week since he will be busy preparing for the Basketball try out and that's 100 php a week, not bad for a deal. I shall windowshop for a good present after class today, I told myself.

First DAY

Know the scene on 500 Days of Summer movie when Joseph Gordon Levitt exits his house with a big smile on his face while smiling to strangers, the part of the movie wherein He turned into his musical side and started singing like he's in a Disney world or part of Highschool Musical movie wherein normal people sings when they're happy.

I am like that today, minus the wanting to sing and dance part. Regardless of the lack of sleep, I feel pretty much normal and surprisingly more energized.

I arrived at school with this big smile on my face and giving high fives to lower year level boys, it's retarded.

I didn't mind looking crazy, happy mood means crazy mood, so I'm still normal.

I saw Veronica at the Hallway,I flicked her ears, she slapped me with her books then we decided to go to class together.

We were still cuddling and teasing, she's such a brutal girl.

She played with my hair, I wanted to fight back and pull her hair as well but that's disrespectful. Guys super hate that, playing with their hair, or worse ruining it. It takes a lifetime for us to fix our hair can't you just girl put a little honor to it.

"You ruined my Hairstyle, missy!" I told her while frowning.

"Oh?you call that hairstyle?My grandpa's hairstyle is cooler " She said.

Why does she always need to be this sarcastic? Talking to her always challenges me to my respect limitations.

I didn't realize we were already arguing in our class room and almost everyone in the room were staring.

" UYYYYYYYY." 

The whole room teased, I can see Anthony and Pau joining the tease, I gave them the look, scratched my head cause I don’t get how childish my classmates can be to put malice into us. Me and Veronica decided to separate ways already cause it has become awkward.

I sat near Pau and Anthony, I haven’t sat yet and they’re already giving me that “you need to explain something” look.

“So?Gonzales Huh?Kinda Surprising” Pau said.

"You ruined my Hairstyle, missy!" Anthony impersonated me awhile ago and said, “You’re getting creepier when everytime you come to class, you know.” Shakes his head and gave me that winning confused face of him.

“We’re partners in the presentation remember?We need to get along.” I explained.

“You got along pretty fast then.” Anthony continued.

I just shook my head, he’s right, I looked at Veronica who’s sitting in the middle row and I can tell friends of her are also asking her stuffs. Can’t a boy and girl go out/hang out? Pshh. Teenagers these days, they easily assume that two people are going out just cause they are together.