Chapter 22- Wait what???

"Okay Evelyn you definitely need to take some pictures during Miss Jackson because the fire. You can come on side stage a little and you can be at the side on the floor and on the little stage. There is a little fence around that so you won't get smashed completely." Brendon explains and Evelyn nods. "Fall Out Boy in 5" (I just typed FOB and 'I'm Like a Lawyer' came on wth) Someone comes into the room. "Okay so same thing with us if you want to take anything" Patrick says standing up and walking over to the door with the rest of FOB. "Alright" She says. The guys all leave to look backstage and Evelyn and I are left in the room. "Oh wait you probably should get our numbers in case" I say. "Just don't leak them please" I add. "Well duh" Evelyn and I laugh. "Thanks alright lemme see that pad behind you" I point to a notepad on the counter. She hands it to me and I write Brendon and my number down as well as Gee's and Pete's. "If you need anyone else you can tell me." I say and hand her the pad.

~wOoPeRs I just finished my science finals yey~

"How are you sexy people tonight?" Brendon screams after the last chord of 'Don't Threaten me with a Good Time.' The crowd screams in return and we all laugh a little. "Alright that's great!" He says. "So today we are going to introduce you to a new person. We haven't tweeted about them yet, only an Instagram post from Cassie" He explains. "Alright I would like to call Evelyn our new camera-woman on stage!" Brendon yells and Evelyn comes out from backstage with her camera. "Hey everyone!" She yells coming over to me, the crowd screams and she smiles, "Alright I want everyone to smile" she says pulling her camera up from where it was dangling around her neck. I see some girls in the front row pose and I smile, Eve snaps the picture and waves. "Thank you guys!" she yells about to walk off stage when Brendon coughs. "Evelyn where you going?" He asks and she shrugs. "Aren't I done up here?" she asks. "No because we have an announcement." he says and I look at him confused. "Cassie it's fine to be confused. I kept it secret from you" he says and I fake a shocked look. "Anyways Evelyn what is your last name?" he asks. "Rogers. Why?" She asks. "Well not anymore" he says and her confused look turns scared. "Don't be scared Eve you should be happy that you got adopted" Brendon says as the crowd screams. She looks happy then confused again. "Wait by who?" she asks. "You can now call yourself Miss Evelyn Rose Wentz" Pete comes onto stage and her jaw drops as she turns around. "Wait you adopted me?" she asks (I know Pete has Bronx and Saint (I love them to death so no hate) but shhhhhh it's only Meagan in here) "Yep. Once I heard you were in foster care I jumped to adopt you. Meagan and I have been wanting to adopt for a little while now" He says and Eve runs over and hugs him. "Thank you" she muffles into his jacket. The crowd awes and cheers and Evelyn looks over. "Oh right we're on stage" she laughs, letting go of Pete in the process. "Anyways so welcome to the family Eve" Brendon says. "Thanks I guess" she giggles. "Alright so this child here will be taking pictures and if she approaches you don't be alarmed. Let's get this show back on" Brendon says. The beginning of 'Nine in the Afternoon' starts to play. We play through the set and once 'This is Gospel' starts to play, Brendon's piano rolls out of the the drumkit. I see Evelyn backstage and I wave her out. She walks out slowly and I roll my eyes and smile. I walk over to her from behind the drumkit, "Eve you're not interrupting. Everyone is probably looking at the ghost piano" I laugh and she nods. "True that. I wouldn't be paying any attention to what I'm doing" She says. I flip my guitar onto my back and spread out one of my arms. "I was super scared to come on stage to all these fans. But now I'm calmly playing in front of thousands almost everyday. You're fine." I assure her. "Thanks. I'm just super awkward and honestly I'm still a bit awestruck by the whole adopted thing." she rubs the back of her neck. "Hey I was like this when I first got adopted too. It's completely fine" I reassure her. "Thanks Cassie" she says holding her camera to her chest. "Anytime, if there's anything bothering you I'm sure I'll understand" I say and we both smile. "Alright I gotta get back up there, the song's almost over" I say turning around to see Brendon on the small stage. "Get that" I say to Eve and she nods walking over snapping a picture before running out to the small stage taking a picture looking up. She comes back with Brendon as he sees her taking the picture. They get there and Eve jumps backstage. Holding her camera up and pointing it at me, I smile and look over at her while playing along to IWSNT. She snaps the photo and smiles at me.

~wOoooooOOOOoOOoOOooOOOO~

We're on the bus and we've been setting up Evelyn's phone as mine rings, It's a California number but I don't have it in my phone. "One sec" I say standing up and walking into the back lounge. I pick it up and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I ask.. "Hello is this Cassidy Johnson?" the person asks in a deep monotone voice. "Um, Yes? I'm not a Johnson anymore though" I inform the voice on the other line. "Yes yes, whatever" the person mutters in the backround there is a faint "Wow someone adopted the trash" coming from a womans voice. "What was that? How do you know I was adoptive?" I ask mentally punching myself for answering the phone. "Oh we know much more than that Cassidy" the monotone voice says. I cringe at the use of my full name. "Alright i have to go my dad and friends want me." I lie, hanging up before the voice could say anymore. I walk back out to see them setting up her laptop. Pete looks up and I look him dead in the eyes. "Pete, can I talk to you? Alone" I ask.

---------------------------

hehehhehehehhehehehehe you're welcome. So fun. Plot twist. Have a fun couple days of suspense while I write the next chapter. Well unless it's the major future. Anyways I'm gonna go. Bye peeps.

Countdown to summer: 2 DAYS 20 HOURS 02 MINUTES

-Livi