Chapter 10- Fake?

With Ryan, we finished the show playing a different set than we usually do, Ryan knowing most of them, with a mix of some Death of a Bachelor songs (ya know because its the Death of a Bachelor Tour and all) When we got on the bus someone stopped me, causing the rest of Panic! and FOB and Ryan and Zack to stop as well. I turn around and saw one of the faces I thought I'd never see again since I got adopted. God fucking dammit. "Oh! Hey Cassie!" Renaye says like nothing she did to me in the past ever happened, noticing the guys with me. "What now Renaye?" I say propping most of my weight on one foot. "I didn't know where you went, Stephanie and Kaycie were wondering too" She says, I roll my eyes at her mentioning Stephanie. "Stephanie should know" I say in return, Pete placing a hand on my shoulder. "Ok, Well now I can ask you, What're you doing with all of them?" She asks pointing out all of the guys behind me. "Going back to hang out. Why?" She gives me a confused look. She must not be on Twitter or Instagram much. "You? Are hanging out with Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Ryan and Zack? Why? Do they even know who you are?" Sh asks giving a 'I'm the queen you're bout' to get exposed' look and I look at her. "Oh yea, they know who I am. Were you at the show?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Why would I be here?" She asks emphasising 'here' with disgust. Brendon butts in. "Because If you know Cassie at all you would know she is my daughter" He says and Renaye's mouth dropped a little. "Wait. You, THE Brendon Urie, adopted this emo piece of shit?" She asks flaring her nostrils and curling her lip up a bit. Pete steps forward along with Dallon. I stop them both. Looking at them both with a 'back off. its fine' look. "Renaye, honey. At least he didn't adopt you" I pause "or Stephanie, since he could. He obviously didn't want a fake bitch" I say in return and her eyes widen a bit. "I second that" Patrick says from behind me, I hold back a giggle. "Fake? Ok bitch I can call you an emo because its what you fucking are. I'm not fucking fake." She says stepping towards me. I don't flinch and stay in the same place. "Really? I beg to differ" I say gesturing to her face that is caked with makeup. Patrick, Pete, Brendon, Dallon, Zack saying things along the lines of 'Same' (Sorry not sorry friends that know me)  'Oooo' and 'Yea' "At least I try. Unlike you obviously. Your just wasting your time with her. Kill yourself." She says starting to walk away but I grab her by the shoulder, turn her around and punch her while digging my nails into her shoulder. "Oh right  only the punch would hurt you. You're obviously used to nails digging into your skin." I hear Brendon snicker from behind me. I watch her as she falls slightly but comes back and slaps me. I trip but Patrick catches me. Pete and Zack walk up to her and I hear Brendon cracking his knuckles. I walk up to Pete and stop him, letting Zack go. He can handle her. Correct, Zack picked her up and threw her on his shoulder. She was kicking and yelling at him but he kept walking, he barely winced once when she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I continued to watch until Zack brought her to the parking lot across from the busses. "Go run along now" I say in a posh-ish type of mom voice walking back to the bus. All the guys followed me in as I let out a slight laugh. Pete, Brendon, Zack, and Dallon walk in and burst out in laughter. Causing the rest of us to start laughing. "She. She looked so pissed." Dallon says laughing. "C-Cassie!" I look up from the floor after collapsing to see Pete reaching for me "You- Your nails t-thing" He says closing his eyes. 

~WHOOSH BAM BAM CRACKLE SCHWING~

"Ok, Cassie." I look up from my phone screen "Mhm?" Brendon puts runs his hand through his hair. "Cover tonight, what song and
just you or?" I look around the bus. "Dear Maria Count me in. I'll need bass" I respond and he nods. Starting to type again. "Pete. I want Pete for bass this time." I say after a minute. "Sorry Dal" He pulls a bitch face then an offended face and I laugh. "Why Pete? What's so special about Pete?" (I so didn't accidentally write Pepe instead of Pete..) "Because" Dallon shrugs. "I'm gonna go rest" I lie getting up walking to my bunk. I took out my phone going on Instagram checking things and liking some fans photos until one caught my eye. It was a beautiful drawing of me, Brendon, Dallon, Kenny, Pete, Patrick, Dan, Andy and Joe in a line on stage with our arms around each other. I screen shotted it and posted it to my Instagram tagging the creator. Typing the description '@bandarttrash beautiful drawing right here. So thankful for all the art I see I'd love to have your twitter if you have one❤'  I post it and open my twitter my jaw dropping a little letting out a squeal '@its.cassie.urie I saw some videos of tonight great show! Keep it up! Hope to Meet you soon!!❤️'  Gerard. Way. Tweeted me. Holy. Fuck. "Bren! Look it Twitter!!" I yell I hear a muffled 'ok' and look back at the comments on the tweet 'I hope to meet this beautiful girl as well can't wait until I do!'  -Jack Barakat. Oh shit... Jack too? "Cassie!" I turn around and slip out of my bunk "Wha?" I sit next to Brendon looking at his screen but I don't see much since he turns his phone away. "No. Its a surprise. Your birthday present If you will" Oh yea. Its my birthday in 3 days.. Wow time flies on tour. Or I guess you just loose track of what day it is. "You'll find out. Go to sleep. Its been a long day" Bren says patting my knee as I get up and almost reach my bunk I hear Bren talking to Dallon. I stop quietly and turn around "She's gonna be so exited about meeting ATL.." I hear Dallon say and my jaw drops a little and I almost let out a squeal but quickly stopped myself to think. Am I going to see All Time Low? Is All Time Low coming here? With those questions in my head I walk back over to my bunk and slowly drift off to sleep.

____________________________________________

So. Hey guys. I know. I haven't posted in a while. I've been caught up in my music, homework and my science project. My goddamned science project is taking forever and my markers decided to run out of ink. I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE TO DONE AND THEY JUST GO 'Oh yea we're going to run out of ink now. have a nice life. bye!' LIKE. BITCH. Ok I'm done now. Also thx for 300 reads! Means a lot that you guys are keeping up with this mess. I'm probably going to be posting once every week. And with april vacation coming up, maybe twice. Ok this is getting long... Bye my doods and doodettes

-Livi