Chapter 13- She read it

"Ready kiddo?" Bren asks out of his mic and I nod. "You people ready?" I say into my mic and the crowd screams. "Alright! Sing along if you know it" I wait a second then start. "Ehem" I say. "I got your picture I'm coming with you, dear Maria count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen" I start and listen to Kenny playing guitar and Pete coming out playing bass making the crowd cheer. "When the lights go up I wanna watch the way you, take the stage by storm. The way you wrap those boys around your finger. Go on and play the leader. 'Cause you know its what you're good at. The low road for the fastrack. Make every second laa-iyaa-iyaasst cause I got your picture cause I got your picture, I'm coming with you. Dear Maria count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen. Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you ouuttt cause it feels like stealing hearts calling your name from the cro-o-o-owd" I waited for the next lyric by prancing around the stage a bit then poking Pete before I got back to my place. "And on the field, you'll be the showgirl of the home team. I'll be the naarrato-o-or" I sing doing the same thing Alex does when he sings this song. "Telling another tale of the American dream" I pause and point my mic to the crowd "I see your name in lights" they sing "Beautiful" I say quickly "We can make you a star, girl we'll take the world by storm. It isn't that hard." I sing "I got your picture, I'm comin with you. Dear Maria count me in there's a story at the bottom of this bottle I'm the pen. Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out. 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts calling your name from the crowd. Awoaoh"

~Magical skip to after the show~

"Great show guys" I say walking back to our busses. "Well yea it was a great show"  Brendon says sassily. "Wow s-a-s-s" I say raising my eyebrows. "Honey I'm not the sassiest" I look at him with a 'no shit' face. "Duh Gerard Way is. He is sass queen, Emo god, and Prince of eyeliner" I say counting on my fingers. "Who's King?" Patrick asks. I point to Brendon. "He'd know" I say smirking and watch Brendon's face turn from confused to 'seriously'. "Really Cass?" Bren asks and I walk to Pete. "He misses the milk" I say and jump onto Pete. "CASSIDY URIE!!" Brendon yells running to me. (Yes. Her full name is Cassidy but nobody ever calls her that. Well kind of. Her full-full name is Cassidy Megan Johnson/Urie) I flinch at the presence of my full name. Pete must have noticed. "You good kid?" he asks. "Yea, just Brendon used my name. Like my full name." All the guys look at me confused. "I'll tell you guys on the bus" I say warily. The guys shrug it off and I jump down from Pete. We all get in the Panic! bus and sit down. Me on the couch, Pete next to me, Patrick next to him, Brendon, Dallon, and Andy are sitting on the couch across from us. The rest of the guys are sitting on the floor at random. "Ok Cassie wanna tell us?" Patrick asked carefully, leaning so he could see me from behind Pete and I nod. "Ok" I breath out. "Bren, you're not the first one to adopt me" I say, shocking a couple of the guys and getting some of their attention. "Wh-What?" Bren asks and I nod. "Thats why I flinch if someone calls me 'Cassidy' my old, 'parents' never called me Cassie or Cass or something like that. They always called me Cassidy because nicknames aren't 'formal' enough for them" I explain and see some of the guys nod. "How old were you?" I looked at Bren. "Pretty. Odd time, I was 7" I say genuinely. Brendon nods. "What happened with them?" He asks. "So basically their super religious and their younger son heard one of my songs" I start then start to fake cough. "Aha ahem My Chemical Romance Ahemhem" I say chuckling. "Anyways I was listening to 'The Ghost of You' and their son told them what he heard in the lyrics and I had to play the song and one other so I played 'Cancer'. They took my IPod and looked through my playlists finding your stuff," I pause looking at Bren. "My Chemical Romance, and your stuff as well" I say pointing to Patrick and the others. All of them nodding. "So they were religious and I was being a 'Disgrace to God' (Sorry if any of you guys are religious or have family that are just in this Cassie is athiest along with Bren.) I told them that its nothing and they didnt like me after that. so they sent me back to the orphanage. I've been there since then until you came along." I explain. The rest of the night was spent joking around and watching movies or playing games. "Ooh! I have an idea" Dallon says after our game of Monopoly. Boy was that a ride. We all hum or ask what. "Cass truth or dare?" Dallon asks. "Dare" boy was that a bad choice to make. Dallon smirks "You have to text any one of your friends and sext them." I look at Dallon in disbelief. "Well go" Dallon ushers me to get my phone. I walk to my bunk and grab it and walk back opening it up going to me and Kenzi's texts. Were practically so close this would be normal but the guys don't know that.
C- Hey boo💕 had a question.
I waited for her to respond by talking to the guys. "Ok, I texted Kenz-" I was cutt off by my phone buzzing
K- What's up boo?
C- Wanna like... Go out?
Kenzi xD read your message
"She read it" I say and Dallon chuckles.

-------------------

Hehehe hi guys. So I got distracted by my friend (that you should go follow) Chibianex
He stayed up w me to talk bc I got a bloody nose at 12:15 am even though there are different time zones for us. Anyways. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Cool. Ok bye guys

-Livi