Chapter 14- Happy Birthday

K- You know.. Yea boo were practically already dating xD

C- Ok boo I gtg. Ttyl.

"Well.." I mumble. "What'd she say?" Bren asks. "She said yes" I say. "AW MY BABY GOT A GIRLFRIEND THROUGH A DARE" Brendon gushes and I look at him weird. "What the actual fuck Bren." I say trying not to chuckle. "Watch your goddamned language" He states and I look at him. "Really, do you wanna go there again?" I say and everyone chuckles. "Alright continue the game yourselves I'm going to bed." I state standing up. "Night Cass" Bren says looking back into the middle of the group. I get a collection of goodnights once I reach my bunk I climb up and I hear quiet words. Their back to playing the game. I pull out my phone and look at my Twitter and see a tweet from Jack Barakat. All Time Low are going to a special place for a show. It's not a start of a tour for them. I'd know. Trust me I'm complete trash for ATL along with the two immature bands in the same bus as me and more. I kept scrolling looking for any other interesting tweets. Having no luck I switch to Instagram, checking my feed seeing a picture of Brendon for Alt. Press magazines. Ok I know he's my dad and all but dAMN. I can still fangirl so shut up. I shut off my phone putting it in the little makeshift shelf I made. Slowly drifting off to sleep listening to the guys laughing.

~Oi oi my frens~

I wake up to my curtains ripped open releasing the devil (the sunlight) and all the guys singing happy birthday but I notice some different voices and I open my eyes all the way looking at everyone squished in the bunk hallway. All the guys from Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, twenty one pilots, All Time Low, MCR- Wait Holy fuck Gerard Way is 3 feet in front of me. "Hi guys thanks for the birthday song but um could you tell me why freaking MCR, twenty one pilots, and ATL here?" I say furiously finger combing my hair so I don't look a complete mess in front of some more of my idols. "Well it's your birthday and I've missed all your others and your Christmases so bam here you go." Brendon says chuckling and dramatically putting his hands out (as best he could) in front of the guys. "Well thanks but could y'all move cuz I'm a mess right now" I chuckle (AH OK DISENCHANTED JUST CAME ON IN HEALTH AND I AM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO DO THE CHORDS HELLLLPPPP OK CARRY ON (we'll carry on.. Ok sorry bye) "Nope you're comin with me young lady" Dallon says picking me up and putting me on his shoulders. "Dal put me down, my head is going to hit the ceiling. Remember you're a giraffe ok?" I say chuckling. "Nope you can duck because your staying here." He says starting to spin. "Fine bring me to the bathroom because I need to brush out whatever is on my head." I retort as Dallon turns around heading back to the bathroom for me to get my brush. "Beep beep birthday girl comin through on her giraffe" I say chuckling making the rest of the men/children laugh. Dallon retreats to the back couches area once I get my brush, where the guys are now sitting either on tables, couches or the floor talking. "I HAVE ARRIVED" I say rather loudly as Dallon puts me down on a table next to Gerard. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear and feel my cheeks go as red as the blood of my enemies.. Sorry that was a bit sinister and untrue because there blood is blue because their cold, more like a fire truck. Yea thats better. "Kid the hell are you blushing about?" Gerard asks. "And why are you so quiet all the sudden?" Brendon adds. "Well maybe because I was introduced to mORE of my Idols when I just woke up. Thanks for that by the way" I state. "sHE SPEAKS" Tyler throws his hands in the air for effect and has them land on Josh making me giggle. "Yes I do. Very much" I say flipping my hair off my shoulder playfully and giggling. "So anyways it your birthday and we're in San Fransisco now. Anything you want to do?" Brendon asks. "Wait we're in San Francisco?" I ask. "Yea why?" Pete asks. "I need a front row ticket for tonight." I state looking around at all the guys. "Why?" Brendon asks. "Because Kenzie lives in San Francisco!" I exclaim jumping up to get my phone. "So you want some front row tickets for her?" Brendon asks. "Yea her and her mom" I say opening up my messages starting to type.

C- Hey comin to the show tonight?

K- Naw my mom wouldn't let me

C- Well how about front row and backstage passes, for you and your mom?
K- Excuse me whAt now?

C- Yea, Bren is getting some tickets now

K- Ok one sec

"Ok so two tickets and backstage passes is reserved" Brendon says.

~Skippioo to sound checc (Also I'm in health class I just finished my test. Help)~

"Cassie!" Dallon shouted at me. I may or may not have stolen all his special picks... Now I had Dallon, Alex, Jack and Zack chasing after me as I ran around the empty venue just to end up locking myself in FOB's dressing room again with Pete. "Hi" I say as I sit down next to him. "I heard screaming. What happened now?" He asks chuckling. I take the picks out of my pocket, "Dallon, Alex, Barakitten and Zack were chasing me." I explain and he nods holding in a laugh. "Barakitten?" He questions and I nod once. "Yes. Barakitten. I have called him that many other times just obviously not in front of him" I say sinking my torso into the couch even farther. "What time is it?" I ask. Pete looks at his watch "5:47. Why?" "Kenzie is getting here early and I wanna go see her." I explain (Wow Cassie is doing a lot of explaining I just noticed that) "Ok" I get up and go out the door and find Jack with his back to me Alex and Dallon talking to him. I put my fingers up to my lips and quietly approach him. "BAH" I yell and jump on his shoulders "AHHH" Jack screams like a small girl "What the fuck Cassie?!" He laughs as I fall to the floor. The rest of sound check was just a huge laugh off until the show. Oh the show.

---------------------------

Hey! So yea sorry I didn't post and I just did today but wHaTeVeR its up now. My excuse is school and my music. Kenzie and Cassie's ship name I need something for that. I was thinking Casnie but idk. aLSO IM JUST UPDATING THIS AGAIN bUt The first part of this book has 100 reads and the second is very close to it. So yea nothing else. Bye guys

-Livi