Chapter 9- I won't trade you for the world

(SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER TRIGGERS YOU. MENTIONS OF SELF HARM ALSO THIS ONE IS LIKE CHAPTER 7 A BIT LONGER OK BYE)

This was where I wanted to be

Family. Something I've always wanted to have, a forever home. I found that. Brendon gave me that. He's made my biggest wish come true. I love him for that, but not even in a father kind of way. In a best friend kind of way, or something other than my father. He changed me in a way I thought I would never dream of, the orphanage was hell and I thought I'd never get out of there. But he saved me from that. He makes sure that I'm happy. He was my idol and he saved me in so many different wa- "Cass? You alright? You zoned out again" Brendon asks "Oh, yea I'm fine I was just thinking." I reply fiddling with my fingernails. "Thinking bout' what?" Dallon walked into the room on his phone. "Someone.." I trailed and Bren sat up "Who? Boy? Whats their name? How old are they?" He asks. Panic in his eyes (hehe I know I'll go away now..) "He's 29, He lives in LA, His name is Brendon Urie" I say. Dallon and I are laughing and Brendon just looks at me to Dallon "Wow he sounds nice Cassie" Dal says "I know. He is." I say standing up to go to my bunk, grabbing my phone and going back out to where the boys are. "So why thinking of me?" Brendon asks mischievously. All those things I was thinking are true but sometimes I really just want to punch him. "Nothing.." I mumble sitting across from him with Dallon. "It wasn't nothing, I know that for a fact." He says looking back down at his screen. 

"You saved me.." I mumble again. "I what?" Bren asks me. "You. You saved me." I say a bit louder but still quiet. "In what way did I save you?" He asks. No. I'm not showing you my thighs and arms. Not now. I can't go back. I'm finally happy. "In too many ways" I say trying to think of an excuse. "Show me at least one, or tell me I dunno" He rambled a bit. I sighed. "You wont hate me?" I ask carefully "Never. If your thinking that I would take you back your insane. I wouldn't trade you for the world Cassie. I love you" He says with passion in his voice. I should show him. "When I was old enough to understand, that my parents. That they weren't coming back" I took a breath and sighed "I was sad and didn't know what to do" I looked him dead in the eyes and rolled up my sleeve "I started to cut because on top of my parents, everyone at my school bullied me and I had no true friends." He looked down at my arm. His eyes went wide at the sight of the cuts on my arms. I looked down to my feet "I have some on my thighs too" I say. "When was the last time you did this?" He asks still holding my wrist, tracing his thumb over some making me wince. "1 week after you adopted me." I say looking at the scars. "Don't do it again" Brendon says in a serious fatherly tone. "Ok" I say and pull my sleeve back down. Kenny comes up to me and hugs me. I didn't know he was up. I hug back and take a deep breath, this was my family. I can't - and won't do anything about it. 

~woo (I'm in health class rn help me xD) Ok time skip to sound check~ 

Brendon's P.O.V

"Bren! Shut up I'm trying to tune my guitar!" Cassie yells at me, she refused that the crew tuned her guitar because she 'needs to learn things on her own'. Whatever she can have fun with that. I kept making weird noises just to annoy her though. Lets say I pushed it a bit. "Brendon!" Cassie said speed walking up to me. Oh yea the guys are getting changed now so its just me and Cass "What?" I said once she was close to me "Will you shut up?" She sounds so annoyed and I'm taking advantage of that "Damn. Time of the month?" (Sorry not sorry ok bye.)  "Wow. Thanks, no. Just can you not make as much noise?" Cassie says. "Get used to it honey. He's like this every show" I turn around to see Zack and Dallon. "Yea I know" she rolls her eyes playfully and walks back over to her guitar. 

Third Person P.O.V

Fall Out Boy rocked it and Cassie crashed them again. The rest of the show was amazing. The crowd held up hearts for 'Girls/Girls/Boys' in front of their flashlights or phones. 

Cassie's P.O.V

"And, Sugar we're goin' down swinging!" I joined them. The crowd cheering as I walk on stage. I stayed until 'What a Catch Donnie' because that song makes me cry and I think we might be doing Northern Downpour again. I grab my phone and start texting who ever I thought of first.. 

C- Hey

R- Hey Cass! What's up? Aren't you supposed to be on stage now?

C- Nothing. Fall Out Boy is playing 'What a Catch Donnie' I'm like Brendon in that song like he is in Northern Downpour.

R- Oh ok..

C- Oh yea sorry.. :/ 

R- No, it's fine. Also, tell Brendon that he should play it again tonight. 

C- I will, I think he was planning on it though. Why?

R- You'll see

C- Ok... I'm scared now XD

R- Don't be. I gotta go. Talk to you later Cass

C- Ok.. Bye Ryro

The show was going great and Northern Downpour was the next song. I didn't know what was happening during this song but Bren looked worried about it. It's probably singing it again though. "Cass, Northern Downpour. If anything happens. We keep going." He says. Already a bit wavy. "Ok. Let's do this" I say just to walk back to my spot on stage. "If all our lives, is but a dream. Fantastic posing greed that we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be. Just like broken glass to me" Bren started "And then she said she can't believe. Genius only comes along in storms of fable foreign tongues. Tripping eyes and flooded lungs, Northern Downpour sends its love." He sang. The crowd went insane. Before I could start singing there was someone else. "Hey moon, please forget to fall down. Hey moon don't you go down" It was Ryan. That's what he was talking about in the texts. He came to the show. I looked back at Brendon. His eyes had so many things rushing through them. I couldn't tell if he was sad, mad, or happy.

Brendon's P.O.V

Ryan. He's here. I'm not completely mad. But I'm not happy or sad either. I was confused in a good yet annoyed way. I stopped singing and put my guitar down. I ran to him and hugged him. Why did this feel right? I pushed that thought away for now. "Wha- why? who? where? How the hell are you here? And why are you here?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! So. I wrote almost all of this chapter in school. Send Help. Also.... I GOT UR PICTURE I'M COMIN WITH YOU. DEAR MARIA COUNT ME IN!! Sorry I was in health class and that came on my google play now I have it stuck in my head. So yea.. Ryro. So yea.. Cliffhanger Your welcome. Ok go on with your life. Bye doods and doodettes