Chapter 17- Presents

I hear Pete start, 'Dance, Dance' and I smile. "Well since I know what this one is. Sing along to these songs in a song." I say chuckling. "She says she's no good, with words 'but I'm worse.' Barely stuttered out a joke of a romantic stuck to my tongue." I start to sing with Patrick. "Weighed down with words to, overdramatic" Patrick and Brendon sing. "Tonight it's it can't get much worse, Versus no one should ever feel like" Patrick and I sing. We got cut off by Alex singing and Jack starting to play. "Tonight we lie awake remember how the coffee you made us shake on those" He starts. Brendon and I harmonize with it. "Long nights, for one more long night" We all sang. "Another seven days, heartbeat racing the interstate my home, tonight for one more, long night." We all sang. "I'm sure as hell the happiest I've ever been" I sang alone being cut off again. "But" Brendon says innocently. "I found a pile of polaroids in the crates of a record shop, they were sexy, sexy lookin back from the night that time forgot" Brendon sang, all of us joining in. "Mmmmm. Boy he was something debonair in 1979" I sang. "And she had Farrah Fawcett hair" The guys all sang. "Carafes of blood red wine. Mmmm" We sang. "In the summer time, In the summer time." We all sang being cut off by the beginning of 'Summertime' We continued doing this with the songs, 'Sugar we're goin down' into 'Stay awake (Dreams only last for the night)' then so on with a bunch of other Panic! at the Disco, All Time Low, MCR, and Fall Out Boy songs. Then all of us started playing/singing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide" I sang alone, Brendon playing piano. "No escape from reality" Patrick and Gerard sang. "Open your eyes, look up to the skies and sing." Brendon and I sang. "I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. Cause I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me." We continued to play and sing until the song was over.

~Time sccipp~

"Well this was by far the best birthday I've ever had" I say sitting down on the couch in the Fall Out Boy bus. All the bands decided to retreat back to that bus since it was a bit bigger than the Panic! bus. "So birthday girl, since you got your stage presents. Now its time for the presents from all of us." Brendon said smiling. "You guys got me more things? I mean like you got me a guitar brought some of my favorite bands here and gave me a slideshow of other people. I think I'm okay now." I state in disbelief. Brendon looks at me. "Your my daughter. I'm allowed to let everyone spoil you." He says grinning. "Fine. Wha'dya got for me" I say in defeat rolling my head back, smiling. "Ok who wants to go first?" Dallon asks. I sigh as Gerard raises his hand and reaches into his jacket. "So yes. I know we havent really hung out for that long but. You are super, super cool and I think you deserve this, especially since you've been a fan while." He says. "Ok get on with it Gee" I giggle. "Ok damn" He says laughing pulling out a ray gun. My jaw drops as he puts it in my hands. "Your Danger Days gun?" I ask quietly. Gerard nods, "Yep. The real one. Not some random prototype or copy, this is the one from the videos" He says and my jaw drops even more. "Thank you" I say in a small voice, hugging Gerard from where I was sitting. "I'm next!" Alex shouts excitedly walking to the back of the bus to grab a small box. When he comes back he comes up to me and motions for Brendon and I to move to the side a bit, when we move he sits down and hands me the box. I open the box to reveal a dog tag pendant with my name on it, on a felt neck piece. "Oh my god" I breath as I flip it over to see small signatures from a bunch of other bands including all the ones in the bus. "How did you get all these?" I ask not addressing it to anyone. "Lets say we know a guy" Frank says and I chuckle. "Who's this guy you speak of?" I ask. "Guy is guy" Gerard points his finger at me like a little kid. "Ok then guy is guy we've figured that one out" I laugh. "Anyways I'm next" Pete says standing up to hand me a envelope. "Have fun with this you will" He says in a really bad Yoda voice, handing me the envelope. I open the envelope carefully to reveal a gift card to the pizza place near home. "Aww thanks Petey" I says holding back a laugh as he nods "70 dollas my fren" He says pretending to put on sunglasses. "Wow nice glasses nerd. The Yoda voice and all" I say. "Hey!" Pete says laughing. "Anyways yet again" I say. "Ok me now" Dallon says handing me a box from across the room. I open it to see a plastic baggie of 'Cassie Urie' picks and $20. "Dude" I say quietly with my jaw dropping a bit. "My own picks?" I ask looking up at Dallon. "Well yeah, if you have your own guitar over here you gotta have your own picks" Brendon says from next to Alex (yes Alex hasn't moved yet. He's nice and comfy). . "Dude this is so cool" I say. "Hell yeah they are" Dallon said. "Ok me me me" Jack exclaims standing up. "Move it bitch" He says to Alex and we all laugh. Alex gets up and he sits down. "Kay I didn't know what exactly to get you so here" He hands me a custom shirt with all of the guys signatures on it with Old Scars/Future Hearts written in light blue letters. "Whoa. This is awesome" I say. "Me now?" Frank says almost as a question. "Yes Frankie, c'mon" I say and he hands me another shirt. "My Chem. Danger Days and Black Parade." He says sitting back down on the counter. "Dude this is amazing. How'd you get this done?" I ask. "Guy is guy we already established that" He says and I giggle. I look at the shirt again. It's the Danger Days background with the marching skeleton from Black Parade on it surrounded by black with white spots fading into the complete background. "Wow"

--------------------

YAY I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING OUT. Sorry and if you read my other thing I have finals and a whole bunch of testing. Yea end of the year. Bittersweet times but whatever, here's 1,181 words for you to enjoy before I come back. I'll see y'all later. Bye

-Toxic Daydream