Chapter 11- Just a Dream?

I arrived in a dark room. "Hello?" I ask. That probably won't do anything. I looked out in the distance to see a figure. Of a woman and A man. hugging. Crying. "Hello? Are you alright?" I ask louder I look behind me to see a man with a gun. wait. I run up to the man and woman to see a child hugging the mans leg. Thats me. These are my parents. But this isn't right! They died in a car crash. A goddamn car crash and I was there! Wait. No no no no no no. No. My parents. Someone I used to live with told me that. And they told me that they died in a car crash, me the only survivor. The scar on my leg to prove it. But I had surgery as a kid. I had a tumor in my leg. They didn't die in a car crash. Someone shot them and I survived? How does that work? Why would they only shoot my parents and not me? I started to cry and scream for help from my parents. then the man did it. he pulled the trigger and got my dad straight in the head I started to cry more shaking clinging to my mom even though she had little me with her I felt comfortable knowing she was there until I heard another shot and my mom collapsed "NO NO NO" I screamed at the man though he couldn't hear me. He walked up to little me putting the gun to my head. Clenching the trigger and bam. But the bang wasn't from his gun. Little me was still crying and hugging my dad. I look over and saw someone. That person. I know them. Holding the gun up still towards the man who just shot my parents. I squint to try and see them easier and make out the face. Pete? Pete shot the man who shot my parents.? I ran up to him but fell. I couldn't move like there was a border "Cassie! Cassie! Cassie C'mon!" I see little me run to Pete still crying m- "CASSIE! GODDAMMIT WAKE UP!" I jolt over and I'm caught by a pair of arms. I have tear stains down my cheeks and I'm shaking. I look up and see Brendon with a horrified look on his look on his face "Wh-What the hell just h-happened?" I squeak. "You were screaming and crying. We've been trying to wake you up for a while now" He says comfort and worry in his voice. I nod then remember what just happened. "W-Where's Pete? I need Pete." I say as Brendon sets me down "He's on his bus with the other guys. Why?" I look out the window. We're not moving. I jump up and run out the door. "Cass! Wh-" was all I heard before I ran to FOB's bus *bang bang bang* "What?" I heard Pete say. I threw open the door and went to hug him but then pulled away and hit him. "You" I say looking at him "You saved me.." He gives me a confused look. "I had a dream. I know it was a flashback because I remebered my scar" He looks at me still confused. "You shot him. The man that killed my parents" His mouth dropped open. "C-Cassie" He looked at me and sat down dragging me with him. "Cassie I know you thought they died in a car crash. I brought you to the center in LA and told them your parents died in a car crash" I looked at him with a mix of anger, happiness, and sadness. "So you knew what happened to them?" He nods I hit him with enough force to knock him down a little even though we were sitting. "Um? What was that for?"n I He asked. You knew who my parents were and you knew how they diedad you didn't tell me!" I say close to yelling"I know I just didn't know if it would actually be you. When Brendon said he was going to Adopt at your center I hoped that he would pick yo" He respond and I sink into his side and the couch. "Ok"

~Woosh yay I'm in class again xD~ 

"I wanna do something special tonight" I whine "Like what? You have your birthday coming up in two days" I nod "I know just." I pause "Y'now? Like. Something different" I look over to Brendon and see him nodding "Yea kiddo, on tour you get that feeling" I feel Pete nod under my knees. (Here's the lineup of the room- Pete is sitting on the floor in front of Cassie on the ground, Cassie is on the couch, her knees on his shoulders, Dallon is next to Cassie, Patrick next to him. Brendon and Kenny are in spinny chairs across from each other. Andy is sitting on the floor in front of Patrick and Dan and Joe are sitting on the table behind Brendon and Kenny.) "So anyways, what're we gonna do for my birthday?" I ask curious since the topic was brought up. "Set of all your favorite songs. Maybe something else" Brendon says "Ooohhhh" I tap my chin playfully earning a giggle from Dallon. "What the fuq?" I turn to Dallon and push my back into the couch. Earning laughs from everyone. "What?" I look at him "You just frikin giggled. Like. What the hell? You giggle?" I pause. "Well I mean I know you giggle, but only around Brendon alone" I say. Earning more laughs and 'Ohhhh's (This is gonna go from 0 to 100 real quick ok prepare yourselves children) Dallon and Brendon were looking at each other and their faces were reddening "Guys. Just fucking kiss already!" I say "I'm getting there Cassie" Dallon whispers in my ear. "You better. I wanna see Brallon in action" I giggle and Dallon gets up (PREPARE CHILDREN UNDER 10 SHOULD NOT READ THIS) I let my jaw hang slightly and slowly take out my phone snapping a picture of what I saw before me. Quickly putting my phone away and sitting in the same position, Brallon just fucking happened before my eyes. This is when I really started to think about it. In the past month and a bit. I've gotten adopted by my favorite singer of all time, which counts as a double score since I got out of that hellhole. And went on tour with two of my favorite bands. I figured out what actually happened to my parents. Then joined the same one of my favorite bands as rhythm guitarist. Wow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey guys.. This was a. Special. Update. So yea I know I said that I was going to be posting probs once a week but I got really bored in class and brainstormed ideas. But yea, you got Brallon, A crazed dream, Pete and his bEEF, and ya. 

ALSO--- Shoutout to @Sharks_in_the_water I had a great night tonight mini-golfing. Thx for inviting me though I'm way younger than you and the other hOeS (Isaiah) 

But yea, thanks for reading, vote, add to your library and all that shit. Bye my doods and doodettes

-Livi