Chapter 16- Happy birthday pt. 3

"C'mon, your getting up here with me." I say chuckling. Dragging her out past security. I jump onto the stage and help her up, walking back to Brendon. When I pull Kenzie up with me she gives me multiple worried and terrified glances. "Its ok I promise" I say, out of my mic, to her reassuringly. "Ok guys so this is my best friend, and girlfriend, Kenzie. She is amazing and I met her in one of my old schools." I introduce her to the fans and see a lot more cameras and phones out recording. (this is THE ACTUAL KENZIE TYPING I AM A PERSONION ) "Hey what's up San Fransisco?!" Kenzie says into the mic. Kenzie then looks at me then looks at mic again. She then shouts into the mic, "PORN IS COOL." The crowd then goes dead silent. Brendon then looks at me with a blank face, "Yea it is. Only if its gay porn though." The whole crowd bursts out laughing. Kenzie then silently says into mic, "Sorry I got nervous and that was the first thing that popped in my head." (Ok kenzie out *drops mic*) I nod unsurley. "Mhm sure. Sure thing honey" I chuckle "Anyways I think my father and friends had something for me?" I question still giggly. Brendon nods and walks off quickly. He comes back and hands me a rectangle box. "Open it!" He said anxiously, I pick up one of the sides to reveal a red and black cherry blast guitar (the picture is at the top of the chapter) "This. is mine?" I ask in awe. "Yes it is because I don't want you to use the extra and super old one, Also turn it over" Bren smiles. I flip it over in my hands and see metal plate writing engraved into the neck. 'Cassie Urie from Panic! at the Disco'  I look at it in awe 'Cassie Urie from Panic! at the Disco' I look at it in awe and turn to Bren. "You did this for me?" I ask and Brendon nods " There's more so.." Brendon stops. "So since Cass here has opened her new guitar. I have something for her to do. Cassie come here, with your guitar, please" He ushers me over and I walk over with the guitar. "Yes?" I ask sitting on the stool seated next to a microphone. "Ok dont ask how I know this. But, we have some people here that wrote one of the first songs you learned on one of these." He says pointing to the guitar now sitting on my leg. I look at him knowingly. "Your having me sing and play Disenchanted, really?" I ask knowing what he was talking about. He nods and I hear the crowd scream. "So someone's been a fan a while huh?" I hear a, way to familiar, voice say. "Yes I was. Orphanage vibes I'm getting here thanks" I say strumming the guitar once. I turn around to see all of MCR now in front of me and ATL backstage. "Go on I know you can play" Frank Says and I smile. I nod and begin to play the beginning of 'Disenchanted' "If you didn't hear it, this was one of the first ever songs I had learned to play on guitar" I say playing the first bit still. I began to sing looking over the crowd. "Well I was there on the day, they sold the cause for the queen. And when the lights all went out we watched our lives on the screen. I hate the ending myself. But it started with an alright scene." I sang. I look over to where the guys were and the other 3 have their stuff and are set up. Josh is on the drums. Gerard next to me. "It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heartache to sing" We sang together. I smiled and strummed again. "It was a lie when they smiled, and said, you won't feel a thing. As we ran from the cops, we laughed so hard it would sting." We sang. "Yea-e-yeaaa ohhhhh." We sang. Gerard paused for me to sing alone. "If I'm so wrong" I sang letting Gee do the next part. "So wrong, so wrong" He sang, We alternated like this for a while. "How can you listen all night long" I sang. "Night long, night long" Gerard sang a bit quieter. "Now will it matter if I'm gone? Because you never learned a goddamned thing" We sing. Just as the chorus is about to start. I hear something start to play. I look behind me as the crowd started to scream. Tyler and Josh were on the screen. Their camera shrunk into the corner and there was many videos playing all over the screen. I saw Paramore, twenty one pilots again, Pierce the Veil and a whole bunch of other bands. My jaw dropped when I saw this and I looked over to Brendon. He nodded his head back up to the screen to signal for me to keep watching. I looked back up and I saw Tyler and Josh's video zoom up. "Hi little Urie, sorry we had to go just after we saw you, but hey at least we got to meet" Tyler says sympathetically. "Anyways happy birthday to our favorite Urie!" Josh exclaims playing with his fingers as it zooms out. A different one from Pierce the Veil zooms up. "Hello small child we haven't met yet." Vic greets and I laugh. "Anyways happy birthday from the better Mexicans" Jamie says, saluting. I giggle. Their camera zooms out and all of the people and bands speak, "Happy birthday Cassie!" They all exclaim and I feel something wet roll down my cheek. I wipe it away quickly and see everyone else smiling at me. "Ok before I start getting emotinal because a certain reason I want all you guys to come out here and stop being in the shadows please" I chuckle ushering to everyone backstage. All of FOB, P!ATD, and ATL come out from backstage and the crowd screams. We finish the rest of the show and I stopped on the last song. "Special thing now" I say.

------------------------------------------

Hey! Oh my god. Wow I actually got a chapter out that has over 1,000 words. Finally. Sorry guys. School and testing has got me really busy and I just finished this chapter in school aye. Also! Thanks To @HellOfAFeelinTho for my killjoy name! Its Toxic Daydream now. I might sign off as that s0 woot. So OK bye guys! And thanks for staying with the story!

-Toxic Daydream