Chapter 17

Three weeks later

Isabella's POV:

I've been going to my new school for three weeks now and even though I don't really fit in here my friends have helped me get comfortable here. They treat me very kindly and don't treat me any differently just because I'm a human. Everyone I've met at school have been nice to me, some of them say I'm cute which I get embarrassed by. I'm not afraid to an of the boys here because they've all been nice to me. The only one that hasn't been nice is Cassie, she just glares at me and says mean things to me.

Mommy has been really busy at work so she hasn't really been able to spend time with me. I understand though and I still love her so much. She still cooks dinner for me and always kisses me goodnight. Mommy even bought me some books and toys to keep myself entertained. I love the Hobbit book mommy bought, it's such a beautiful book. I hope mommy doesn't have to work so much soon, I really miss spending time with her, just cuddling while we watch tv. I hope we can do that again soon.

I actually went for me first sleep over at Jessica's house. I was really nervous about meeting her family. Her mom was such a lovely lady, she was really excited to meet met me. She said that I was like a little doll. Her dad was a nice man too although he did say that he never thought he'd ever meet a human. Jessica's older sister was... well nice, she just said hi then went to her room. Her mom would come in pretty often and ask if we needed anything. Jessica and I just stayed up late watching movies.

Today is Monday and I woke up before mommy. I get dressed in my school uniform and get my homework packed in my bag. I take the Hobbit out and start reading it on my bed while I wait for mommy to get up. I read up to the part where Bilbo and the dwarves are walking through mirkwood before I finally here mommy get up. She opens the roof and looks at me. "Oh Issy, your up early". She says surprised. "I know I woke up really early this morning". I say  She just smiles. "Are you ready for breakfast Issy?".

Mommy picks up my bedroom and carries it to the dinner table and puts me down on it. Mommy makes me a simple cereal for breakfast and I eat it all up. Mommy gets dressed for work and puts me in her pocket. She gets in the car and starts driving to school. "Issy did you remember to bring your homework?". Mommy asks. "Yes mommy I've got it right here". I take out my homework book and show it to her. "That's good honey, I just had to make sure". I just nod and we continue going to school.

When we get to school Jessica's already there waiting for us. "What lovely girl Jessica is". Mommy says before we get out. I just nod and smile, Jessica really is great. "Hello Ms. Grant". Jessica says walking up to us. "Hello Jessica and you don't need to call me Ms. Grant, you can call me Sarah". Mommy explains. "Okay Sarah". She replies. Mommy takes me out of her pocket and she says. "Have a good day Issy, I love you". I cuddle mommy's cheek. I love you too mommy and you have a good day too". She smiles and hands me to Jessica.

Our first class today is English, not much happens, I sit on Jessica's desk and we do our work. Cassie just gives me her signature glare. Next is science and to be honest science is really boring, we just talk about forces and I really felt like falling asleep. Thank god for recess. During recess it's just Jessica, Mia, Emily and me just enjoying our recess and talking about how our weekend was. Jessica tells them about our sleep over at her house and Emily suggest that we should do it again with all of us. "That's a great idea". I say.

After recess Jessica and I have S+E. It's really interesting learning all about different countries and cultures. This week we were learning about Germany and it's really interesting. Our next class is sport. The teacher doesn't let me do play because I would get hurt. So she just has me run a few laps around a little table. I didn't like doing it because I felt kind of like a mouse running on a wheel especially because someof the other teachers watched me do it. It made me really uncomfortable.

Finally it's lunch, I'm really hungry. Jessica and I are the first ones there and she sets me down. "Oh hey Issy, were having pizza today, do you mind if I leave you here for a second to go get some?". She asks me. "Yeah of course as long as I can have some". I say with a small laugh. She giggles. "Of course you can have some, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't let you have some". She says jokingly. She gets up and walks away and I sit down. I open my bag and take my lunch out.

I'm eating my lunch when suddenly glass surrounds me. I stand immediately and look up. It's Cassie, she's sitting at the table with a sick smirk on her face. She's got me trapped in a glass cup, I try to get out but I'm not strong enough to move the glass with her holding it. "Well well well, look what I've got here". She says grinning. "Let me out Cassie!". I shout at her. "No I'm not going to you gross little human. In fact I'm going to do everyone a favor and get rid of you".

I just look up at her scared, what is she going to do?. "It's stupid that they even let in this school so I'm finally going to get rid of you". Tears run down my face and I start to back up only to be stopped by the glass cup. "Goodbye Isabella". She starts dragging the cup towards the edge of the table and I scream. I try to frantically push against the the glass but I'm simply not strong enough. She keeps dragging the cup until it's almost off the table. I look up at her and she smirks at me.

"Goodbye Issy". With one strong motion she drags the cup completely off the table and I begin falling to the floor. To a giant this isn't a long fall but to me this is like falling off a building. As I'm falling I want to scream but there's no sound. So I just close my eyes and wait for the impact.

Cliffhanger, oh man what do you think will happen? Will Issy be okay? Anyway here is the 17 chapter everyone I hope you enjoy it. So I just want to say about the time skip at the start, I do not like doing time skips but I had to because it was necessary. So everyone have a good day anf enjoy.