Chapter 5

Isabella's POV:

Mommy takes me out of her pocket and puts me on her hand. I finally see her, mommy's friend Jasmine I think her name is. She's a very pretty lady like mommy except she has long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I'm still really shy so I shyly wave at her while slightly looking down. "Oh my god! She's adorable!". She finally says after getting over the shock of seeing me. "Can I hold her?". She asks mommy. "Yeah sure, just be careful with her". Mommy says as she puts me down on the table Jasmine puts her hand down on the table and smiles at me. I'm pretty nervous now so I look back at mommy. "Go on sweety, she won't hurt you". Mommy says reassuringly. I look up at Jasmine who's still smiling at me, and I climb onto her hand. She lifts me up and bringsme close to her face.

"Hi sweety it's nice to meet you". She says to me. "Hi". I say shyly. "Aw sweetheart no need to be shy". She says as she begins to caress the side of my head with her finger. The way she's caressing me feels nice, it's like a cat having it's ears scratched. "Mmm". I moan happily because it feels nice. "Does that feel nice?". She asks still rubbing my head. "What's your name ya little cutie?". "Isabella". "Isabella?, that's a beautiful name". She says. "Thank you". I say to her. "So Isabella how did Sarah come to adopt you?". She asks curiously. When I hear this I immediately frown and hang my head down in shame, remembering why I ended up in the forest. Mommy sits up and carefully takes me back and cuddles me against her chest. I'm crying at this point. "Honey are you okay?". I just nod my head. "Do you want me to tell Jasmine about it?". I just nod my head again. "Okay, do you want to be out here when I tell her?". I shake my head, I just don't want to.

"Okay honey I'll take you to my room while I tell her". Mommy stands up and I look at Jasmine, she looks so confused, she probably hates me now. She walks into her room and puts me down on her bed. "Okay honey, I'll go talk to Jasmine". I just look up at her and nod. "You just wait here and I'll be back soon". "Okay mommy". Mommy stands up and walks out of the room and leaves me on her bed. I look around the room, everything is huge, the bed, the wardrobe, the mirror and the night stand. It's a perfect fit for a giant.

Sarah's POV:

I walk out of my bedroom, my poor baby she's been through so much today. Right now all she needs is some warm food and a good nights rest. I walk back into the living room and see Jasmine sitting there looking really confused. "Hey sorry about that". I say calmly. "What happened! Did I upset her?". She asks a little frantically. "Well I think you did accidentally, but don't worry it's not your fault". I say trying to reassure her. "But why did she get upset?". "It's because of how I found her, it's quite sad so I can understand why she would have gotten upset". I say a bit sadly. "Okay please tell me, I don't want her to be upset". She says looking sad.

I sit down on the couch across from Jasmine and I look at her, she looks so sad and confused. "Well you know how I like to take walks through the forest right?". I ask knowing that she knows it. "Yeah". "Well today I was on my walk and after a while of walking I heard the sound of crying". I say looking at Jasmine and she is listening very intently. "So I followedthe sound of the crying and from how it sounded I knew it was a little girl. So I kept going until finally to my surprise I found a human child." I explain. "So you just found her in the forest?" She asks curiously. "Yes". I answer. "But that doesn't explain why she was upset". She says. "Yeah I know but don't worry I'm getting to it". I reassure her.

"So I found her in the forest and she just sat there crying". I continue. "Even when she finally saw me she didn't react, she didn't run away, she didn't scream, she just put her head back into her knees and kept crying". "Oh poor thing". Jasmine adds. "Yeah, so when I was sure she wasn't going to run away I approached her and sat down in front of her. I picked her up and spoke to her". "What did you say?". She asks. "I asked her where her parents were and why she was in the forest all alone". I reply. "And what did you say?". She asks a bit nervously. "She told me that her dad killed her mom and that he just left her there in the forest". I say feeling mad at her father. "Oh my god the poor thing no wonder she was upset, how can he be so cruel to his own daughter?". Jasmine asks a mixture of angry and shocked. "I know I could hardly believe it, that's when I decided to adopt her to be her new mom to love her and look after her". I say smiling to myself.

"Well Sarah your going to make a great mom, she already looks like she loves you". Jasmine says smiling at me. "Oh thank you Jasmine that means so much to me, I'm so glad to finally be a mom, I don't care that my daughter can fit in the palm of my hand I love her. I say smiling. "Your going to do great looking after her". We sit in comfortable silence for a bit afternoon. "Hey Sarah can you get Isabella, I want to say sorry to her". "Sure just wait here and I'll go get her".

Isabella's POV:

I sit in mommy's room while just looking around. My favourite thing in mommy's room is her nightgown, it's pink. I feel so small in this room but it isn't bad because I know nothing can hurt me. After a while the door opens and mommy walks in. I smile and wave up at her. She smiles sweetly at me and kneels down next to the bed. "Hey honey, how are you feeling?" She asks me. "Good mommy, I'm a bit hungry though". I say remembering that I haven't eaten in two days. "Okay honey I'll get you some food but Jasmine wants to say sorry first okay". Mommy says. "Okay mommy I do want to see her again". "That's great honey she'll be happy to hear that". With that mommy gently picks me up and I sit on her hand. She brings me out living room where I see Jasmine looking apologetic.

Mommy puts me down on the table in front of Jasmine. "Okay honey you just wait here with Jasmine and I'll get you some food. Mommy says before standing up and walking into the kitchen. I turn around and see Jasmine smiling at me. I walk up to her and look down shyly. "I'm sorry Jasmine". I say looking down. Jasmine holds her hand out and I climb on, she gently lifts me up. "Issy you don't have to be sorry for anything, I should be sorry, I'm sorry Issy". I start tear up a little not because I'm sad but because I've never been happier. These two giantesses have shown me more kindness than then any human ever has. Jasmine kisses the top of my head and cuddles me against her chest whispering sweet things to me.

Woow chapter 5 done, that's the longest chapter so far. Anyway I hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment I love feedback.