Chapter 14

Isabella's POV:

I'm shaken awake this morning by mommy telling me that we need to take grandma to the airport. I get dressed in my school uniform because I have to go to school after we drop her off.

Mommy puts me in her pocket and she walks into the living room. Grandma's already there with her bags. "Ready to go mom?". "Yep I am". She responds. "Okay lets go then". I don't say anything because I know I'll just start crying if I do. We all get into the car and mommy starts driving. We just sit in comfortable silence for the ride. It's comfortable for mommy and grandma but not for me, I don't want grandma to go.

After around an hour of driving we finally get to the airport. We all get out and mommy helps grandma with her bags. They set grandma's bags on the terminal and we wait for a little while.

"Well it's time for me to go". Grandma says. Mommy and grandma hug for a while. "I love you mom, thanks for visiting". Mommy says lovingly. "It was my pleasure honey, I love you too, plus I got to meet my beautiful little granddaughter". Grandma says smiling at me. "Okay Issy, it's time to say goodbye to grandma". Mommy says taking me out of her pocket. I resist the urge to jump for grandma and mommy hands me to her. I snuggle into her as deeply as I can, not wanting her to go. "I'm 'sniff' gonna 'sniff' miss 'sniff' you". I manage to croak out. "Oh Issy". Grandma cuddles me against her stroking my head. "I'm going to miss you too Issy, I love you". Grandma says kissing my head. "I 'sniff' love 'sniff' you too".

"Okay Issy, I'm going to give you back to your mommy now, I really need to go". "No!". I bury myself into her shirt, crying heavily while holding on as tight as I can. "Oh Issy". Grandma tries to gently pry me off but I hold on as tight as I can. Grandma begins pulling me a little harder and I can feel my grip slipping until finally I can't hold on anymore. "NO!". I Scream as grandma pulls me away and hands me back to mommy. Mommy immediately cuddles me to her chest and starts whispering "shh Issy it's okay".

"Bye mom I love you, call me as soon as you get home". I hear mommy say. "Bye Sarah I love you too, don't worry I will". She looks at me and smiles sympathetically. "Bye Issy I love you". All I can do is sniff trying not to burst into tears again so I just weakly wave at her.

Grandma walks away and we watch her until she's no longer in sight. Mommy kisses me on the head and puts me back into her pocket. I just lay down and try not to cry. Mommy drives back home so we can get the rest of my stuff for school. I get all my things I need for school and put them in my bag. Since I don't have to be at school until 8:20 I just lay on my bed until it's time to go.

At 8:00 mommy asks me if I'm ready and I just weakly nod. I hear mommy sigh above me and mommy picks me up by the back of my shirt. I look at her curiously. "Look honey, I know your upset about grandma leaving but you've got to realize that you'll see her again,this isn't the last time your going to see her". I just look down. "I know mommy, I just love grandma very much and I really miss her"."I know honey I miss her too, hey how about after school I take you out for ice cream, would you like that?".mommy asks sweetly. I giggle a little. "Okay mommy".

"Okay it's time to go to school". I nod and mommy puts me in her pocket. Mommy gets in the carand begins driving. 'Second time in the car this morning'. I think to myself. We drive for around ten minutes and we get to school. Mommy gets out of the car and we spot Jessica almost immediately. "Mommy there's Jessica". "I see her honey". Mommy replies.

Mommy walks up to her. "Jessica?". Mommy asks. Jessica turns around and smiles. "Oh hello Ms . Grant, it's nice to see you this morning". She says politely. "It's nice to see you too Jessica". Mommy responds. "So is Issy here?". She asks curiously. "Yep she's right here". Mommy says taking me out of her pocket and handing me to Jessica. "Hey Issy, how are you this morning?". She asks me. "I'm okay, how are you?". I ask. I'm very well". She answers happily. "Okay well Issy I've got to go now". I turn around and look at mommy. "Okay mommy have a good day". I call to her as she walks away. I look up at Jessica and she smiles. "So Issy, ready for your second day of school?".

Well everyone here you go chapter 14 finally. This is only a filler chapter so I could have grandma leave. Don't worry the next chapter will be longer, I'm just having a bit of trouble coming up with ideas for each chapter, so if you have a suggestion don't be afraid to let me know I'll really appreciate it and as always enjoy this chapter.