Chapter 4

I finally arrive home and I enter my house. Issy's still asleep in my pocket, poor thing must be exhausted. I decide not to wake her up and go to call Jasmine. I'm so excited I can't wait to tell her. I pick up my phone and call her. It rings three times before she answers. "Hello Sarah?" "Hey Jasmine how's it going?" "I'm good, how are you?" She asks. "I'm good, great actually". "Oh really? That's great what happened?". "I'm a mom now". I say excitedly. "Really?! That's great but how?" She asks curiously. "I adopted obviously,  I adopted a little girl". "WHAT! Wow that's great I'm so happy for you". She exclaims happily. "And Jasmine I want you to meet her, I want her to meet her aunt Jasmine". "Aw I love that, I'll be over in 15 okay". "Okay see you soon bye". I say smiling. "Bye". I hang up my phone and look down into my pocket, Issy's still sleeping.

I reach into my pocket and gently start rubbing Issy's to try and wake her up. After gently poking and moving her around a little bit she begins to stir. She rubs her eyes and stands up and looks at me. "Hey darling, did you sleep well?" I ask smiling at her. "Yes mommy very well". My heart melts every time she calls me mommy, it just feels so right. "Oh good I'm glad honey". I pick her up by the back of her shirt and place her on the kitchen table. "Okay so Issy I called one of my friends and told her about you, she's coming over now to meet you okay, but I haven't told her that your a human though". I tell her.

Isabella's POV:

I look at mommy and I start to feel a bit nervous. What if mommy's friend is mean?, What if she hates humans?, What if she doesn't like me?. I think all these things and and get more nervous, mommy must have noticed because she suddenly scoops me up so I'm now sitting on her palm. She starts petting the the top of my head with her finger. "Honey what's wrong, what are you worried about?" She asks looking concerned. "What... what if, if your friend doesn't like me?". I ask on the verge of tears. Mommy then brings me close to her chest and I cuddle up against her. "Don't worry honey, Jasmine is a very nice person and I promise she'll love you". Hearing this did help me calm down but I still cuddled against her chest. I calmed down but I was still nervous about meeting mommy's friend.

"Issy, she's going to be here in 15 minutes okay. I just nod my head looking at mommy. "Oh!  I just got an idea. Mommy says excitedly. "How about when she gets here I put you in my pocket and then take you out and show you to her, it will make for a dramatic reveal". "Okay". I say giggling. "Alright little one back in my pocket you go". Mommy says putting me back into her pocket. I like being in her pocket, it's nice and comfortable and I can see out of it, but the thing I love most about it though is how close I am to her, my new giant mommy. Mommy sits down on the couch and asks me questions like my favourite colour and my favourite food. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and I ger really nervous. I sit down in mommy's pocket so that her friend won't be able to see me.

Jasmine's POV:

I finally got to Sarah's house and I'm really excited. I can't believe she's finally a mom, that's all she's ever wanted. I can't wait to meet the little girl she's adopted. I walk up to the door and knock, I wait for a bit until the door finally opens. I'm greeted to the sight of my best friend standing there with a huge smile on her face. "Hey Jasmine". She says happily, we then hug each other. "Oh careful". "Why?" I ask a bit confused. "Because I've got something very precious in my pocket". She says kind of cryptically. "O...okay". I say still pretty confused.

Sarah lets me in and we walk into the kitchen. She pours me a drink and hands it to me. "Thanks". I say taking my drink. "So". I say deciding to get down to business. "When do I get to meet the lovely girl". I ask. "Well we should go to the living room where I can introduce you to her". She replies. We walk into the living room where I was actually expecting to see her but to my surprise no one was in there. Sarah sits down on the couch and I pull up a chair and sit across from her. "So Sarah, where is she?". I ask curiously. "She's right here". She says giggling.  I am very confused at this point. 'What does that mean'. I think to myself. "What do you mean she's right here?". I finally ask. "Well". She says and begins reaching into her pocket. "Come on honey it's time to come out". She says into her pocket. I am so confused now that it's not even funny. Sarah finally pulls something out of her pocket bur covers it with her hand. She  uncovers it's and I gasp in surprise. Sitting there in the middle of her hand is a human, a human child.

There we go every one chapter 4. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday I was busy. Anyway I hope you enjoy.