Chapter 2

Isabella's POV:

I feel the ground shake but I don't pay much attention to it, I just keep crying. Hopefully whatever it is it's big enough to just step on me and end my miserable life. So I just keep crying as the shaking feels like it's getting closer and closer. I'm crying into my knees when suddenly the shaking stops. I look up and see what caused the shaking, it was a giant or more specifically a giantess. We lock eyes and we just look at each other for a moment, she's very pretty. After looking at her for a minute I put my head back into my knees and continue sobbing, hopefully she just steps on me or picks me up and eats me. The ground starts shaking again but only for a few seconds then stops. I look up and the giant lady is now sitting down in front of me. She picks me up by the back of my shirt and puts me on her left hand. "Hi darling, what's your name?" She asks me.

Sarah's POV:

I see the little human child, she's just sitting on the ground with her head buried in her knees crying. She looks up at me and we look right into each other's eyes. I was expecting her to scream or start running since humans are usually scared of giants. It surprised me when she didn't do either of those things and just back into her knees and kept crying. She looks so upset, I want to help her. It doesn't look like she's going to run away so I take my chances and I approach her.

I'm in front of her now, I don't want to scare her so I sit down in front of her to make myself look as small as possible. Despite sitting down I still tower over her, oh well this is the best I can do, I just hope she's not too scared. She finally looks up at me and I smile sweetly to show her I mean her no harm. She doesn't look scared but she doesn't exactly look happy either. I'm really worried about her, where are her parents, why is she out here, and why is she all alone. Well there's only one way to find out. I gently pick her up by the back of her shirt and put her on my left hand.

"Hi darling, what's your name?" I ask her sweetly. She looks up at me, her cheeks are stained with tears, it breaks my heart. "Isabella". I hear her say quietly. "Isabella? That's a pretty name". I say smiling at her. "Miss giant, can you please just eat me?" She asks looking at me with more tears falling down her face. I felt my heart sink when she said that, why would she want me to eat her? "Sweety why do you want me to eat you?" I ask concerned. "Because I just want it all to end". She says seriously. I was shocked when I heard her say that. "Honey how old are you?" I ask her. "I'm 10". She says looking down. This shocks me even more, she's only 10 years old, she's all alone in a forest and she wants to die. "Honey where are your parents and why are you out here?" I ask her very concerned. "My... my daddy left me here" She whimpers. What about your mommy, where is she?". I ask a little scared now. "My daddy killed her, I saw him do it". I gasp in shock when I heard this.

She starts crying again and honestly I'm on the verge of tears myself. I lean back against a tree and hold Isabella against my chest letting her cry. I gently stroke her head with my finger hoping it calm her down. She cry's for a while before she eventually calms down. She looks up at me and I gently brush her hair out of her face and I give her a warm smile. I finally work up the courage to ask her about her father. "Honey was your daddy mean to you?". I ask a bit scared that I already know the answer. She looks at me with big sad eyes before answering. "Yes, he would beat me almost every day and would laugh when he did it and today he just left me here". "So does that mean you've got nowhere to go?" I ask. "Yes, I've got nowhere to go, all I want is parents that love me". When she said that it hits me, why don't I adopt her? It's not unheard of for a giant to adopt a human. I could give her what she wants and be the mommy that love her.

Hello everyone I hope you enjoy the second chapter.
I know these chapters aren't too long but I will be putting more detail into them now. Don't forget to comment I love feedback positive or negative I love it. Thank you for reading.