Chapter 15

Isabella's POV:

Jessica puts me on her shoulder and she begins walking to our first class. "So you ready for class today Issy?". Jessica asks cheerfully. "Yeah I am". I respond feeling pretty absent-minded. Suddenly Jessica stops and gently takes me off her shoulder. "Are you okay Issy?, you seem upset?".  She asks looking concerned. Her crystal blue eyes stare into me as if looking for the answer. "Uh... yeah I am". I answer unconvincingly. "Are you sure?". I stare down for a second before answering. "My grandma had to leave this morning".

Jessica just looks at me and smiles. "Oh, you miss her don't you?". She asks rhetorically. "Yeah I do, I didn't want her to go". I say sounding sad. She starts to pet my head and say. "I always miss my grandma when she leaves, but I know I'll see her again so I don't have to get upset about it". I look up at her and smile. "I guess you're right, I will see her again, so I guess I don't need to be upset about it". I say feeling better. Jessica just smiles. "Good, now how about we get to class?, we don't want to be late". I just nod my head and she puts me back on her shoulder and she walks to our first class.

Our first class today was maths. Now where working on multiplication and division. There really hard but Jessica and Ms. Michaels helped me. Next we had S+E and we learnt more about countries in Asia, there really interesting. It's recess now and I'm sitting at a table with Jessica, Mia and Emily. We saw them earlier today and when Mia saw me she grabbed me immediately and hugged me. We were all chatting and eating our recess. I couldn't help but get this bad feeling so I looked behind me and saw Cassie just glaring at me. Seriously if looks could kill I definitely would be dead.

After recess we had science. I like what were learning in science but I'm not very good it. Were learning that giants actually evolved from humans, they just grew bigger over time to survive there environment. Wow it's so interesting that giants used to be humans. After science we had English and were learning how to write paragraphs. A paragraph has to at least be four sentences long. Ms. Michaels says we need to know this for when we start writing essays. It's now lunch and  were sitting at the same table we were sitting at during recess. We just chat and eat our lunch. I didn't see Cassie this time which I'm glad for, her staring at me makes uncomfortable.

Our last class today was sport. I couldn't really do much in this class. As much as I wanted to I couldn't go running with the giant kids. So I just stayed with the sport teacher. After it was time to go home. Jessica, Mia and Emily with me on Emily's shoulder are walking to the front gate to wait for our parents. Suddenly Cassie walks in front of us and she tries to grab at me but Emily quickly grabs me and hands me to Jessica. "Jessica hand me that disgusting human, I'm going to get rid of her". Cassie demands. Jessica is about to speak up but Emily speaks instead. "Were not giving her to you Cassie, she's our little friend and were going to look after her". Everyone looks at Emily shocked. She doesn't normally do that. Jessica then smiles. "That's right, Issy is our friend and we are going to look after her so just leave us alone". Cassie doesn't seem to recover and just walks away with a sour look on her face.

Everyone looks at Emily and I smile widely at her. "Emily, that wasn't like you". Mia says. "Well I don't want anyone picking on Issy, she's my friend". "Thanks Emily". I say smiling at her. She smiles back at me. After that we just wait for our parents to come. Mia leaves first, she says goodbye and gets in the car. Next Emily leaves. Not long after mommy drives up. "Hello Ms. Grant I've got Issy here for you". Jessica calls to her. Mommy smiles and walks over. She takes me from Jessica and says. "Thanks for taking care of Issy for me Jessica". "It's no problem at all Ms. Grant, I like taking care of her".

"Bye Jess". I call to her. "Bye". She calls back. Mommy walks over to her car and gets in. She putsme in her pocket and I get comfortable in there. "How was your day honey?". I look up at mommy and smile. "It was good mommy, we learnt that giants actually evolved from humans". I say happily. "Oh yeah I learnt that when I was in school". I just nod my head and mommy continues to drive home. We get home and mommy puts me down on the table. She goes and gets my bedroom and sets it down next to me. I walk in and get changed and sit down at my little table and start doing my homework.

Mommy opens the roof of my bedroom and looks at me curiously. "I'm just doing my homework mommy". "Oh, well call me if you need help okay honey". "Okay mommy". She lowers the roof and I get back to work on my homework. I finish my homework a few hours later, it was a lot of hard work. By the time I finish mommy has dinner ready, she made pork chops. After dinner mommy and I watch tv for a little while before mommy says it's time for me to go to bed. I walk intomy bedroom and mommy picks it's up and puts it down on her dresser as usual. I get changed into my pajamas and mommy says goodnight to me. "Goodnight Issy, I love you". "I love you too mommy". She lowers the roof and I snuggle into my bed.

Ahh chapter 15 everyone. I hope you all enjoy it. Anyway I want to know what's your gender? What country do you live in? Feel free not to answer I'm just curious. Anyway enjoy.