Chapter 13

Sarah's POV:

"So Issy, how was your first day of school?". I ask excited to hear all about her first day. I look down into my pocket and Issy is looking up at me with the biggest smile on her face. 'Such a big smile for such a little person'. I think giggling to myself. "It was great mommy, I had so much fun!". She says jumping up and down. "See I told you you would have fun". I say to her. "You were right mommy I was nervous for nothing". She says beaming up at me. For the rest of the ride home Issy tells me about her day, what she did during class and about the three friends she made, Jessica, Mia and Emily. I'm so glad she was able to make friends quickly. It's really important she has some friends to help her.

We finally get home and we enter the house. We go into the living room and mom's sitting there watching tv. It's sad, mom has to leave tomorrow, Issy's going to really miss her. "Grandma!". Mom looks over at us and smiles. "Hey Sarah, Issy". She holds out her hand and I hand Issy to her. "How was your first day of school Issy?". "It was great grandma". Issy then proceed to tell mom about her day.  I smile and walk into my bedroom and pick up Issy's little bedroom and bring it into the living room. I put in down on the table. "Here Issy you can get changed out of your uniform". Mom puts her on the table and she walks in to her bedroom.

Isabella's POV:

I walk into my bedroom and flop down onto my bed and I let out a long sigh. Even though today was a good day it was tiring. I quickly change out of my school clothes and into something more comfortable. I lay back down on my bed 'yawn' I feel like having a nap. I get up and walk out and mommy lays her hand down. I go over and sit down on her hand and she lifts me up. "Mommy I'm tired can I take a nap?". She giggles a little. "Was today really that exciting?". I just nod my head with a tired smile. "Well okay honey but only for an hour, don't want you staying up all night". "Thanks mommy". She puts the down and I enter my bedroom and lay down in bed. Suddenly I feel as if I'm being lifted. I get scared because I don't know what's happening. I look up and see the roof being lifted up and I see mommy smiling at me. "Hey honey sorry if I scared you, I'm just bringing you to my room because it's quite nice and quiet in there". "Oh, thank you mommy". I say getting comfortable in bed again and mommy lowers the roof.

I snuggle into my warm blanket and drift off to sleep.

(1 hour later)

"Come on Issy wake up". I can feel that I'm being shaken. I slowly open my eyes and see mommy standing there. "Hey Issy, how was your nap?". I sit up and yawn. "It was good mommy". I reply simply. "I'm glad, you know I watched you sleep for a little while, it was really cute". Mommy says giggling. She then picks up my bedroom and starts carrying it with me inside. It's fun being inside my bedroom while mommy carries it, it's a really fun ride. She brings me back out to the living room and we all watch tv for a while. After a while mommy goes to the kitchen and makes dinner, so it's just me and grandma. I'm sitting on grandma's shoulder and snuggled up close to her neck. I love grandma very much, I love her almost as much as mommy.

Sarah's POV:

I finished cooking my lamb roast. I decided that since it's mom's last day here she should have a great last dinner. I plate all the food on two plates and put them on the table. "Mom, Issy dinners ready!". I call to them. Mom walks in with Issy on her shoulder. "Wow this looks amazing dear". Mom says smiling. "Thanks". We sit down and we being eating. Issy climbs onto my plate and starts eating, it's cute watching her eat off my plate like that. We all eat in silence until I decide that it's time to tell Issy that grandma has to go tomorrow. "Mom I think it's time we told her". I say cryptically so that Issy won't understand. " 'Sigh' I suppose you're right". Issy looks up at me. "Huh mommy what's going on?". She looks so confused. "Well Issy grandma has to go home tomorrow". Mom says looking sad. "What, mommy is this true?". She asks sounding desperate. "Yes honey grandma has to go home tomorrow". "No!". Issy rushes over and clings to mom's hand. "I don't want you to go". She says sounding like she's on the verge of tears. Mom scoops her up and cuddles her. "I know honey I don't want to go either but I have to". Issy just bursts into tears. "No no! I'll miss you too much". It just breaks my heart to see her so upset. "I'm going to miss you too Issy but you don't have to worry you've got your mommy here and she loves you very much". Mom says cuddling Issy close. "And I'll come visit you again I promise". Issy calms down but looks upset. "I'm still gonna miss you". "I know, I know, I'm going to miss you too".

After we finish our dinner but we eat in silence. My poor baby, I didn't want to just drop that on her but she needed to know. I put Issy down on the table in front of her bedroom and she enters it. I walk back into the kitchen and mom and I start doing the dishes. "I feel sorry for Issy, she wasn't expecting that and we dropped that on her". Mom says frowning. "I know mom but it's better than not telling her and you just leaving, I think that would have upset her more".  " 'Sigh' I suppose you're right Sarah, I'm going to miss the two of you". Mom then comes over and hugs me. "I'm going to miss you too mom". We finish the dishes and we go to the living room. I check on Issy, she's just sitting on her bed. She's probably still upset from before, she'll be okay though. "Issy honey, it's time for bed". She looks up at me and gives me a smile. "Okay mommy". I pick up her bedroom and carry it into my room and put it down onto my dresser. I lift up the roof and say. "Goodnight Issy, sweet dreams". "Goodnight mommy". She lays down and gets comfortable in bed. I smile and lower the roof back down.

I go back out to the living room and mom and I just sit and chat for a little while. Eventually mom gets tired and says she's going to bed. I say goodnight to her and I stay out there for a little longer. I just sit watching tv until I get tired myself. I go to my room and check on Issy on last time. She's sound asleep. I change into my pajamas and hope into bed. It doesn't take long before I fall asleep.

Hey everyone sorry for making you wait so long. I've been so busy with my job hunting and trying to decide on a course I want to do. Anyway here you are, chapter 13 not much happens in it but hey it's something, enjoy.