Chapter 3

Isabella's POV:

The giant lady keeps hugging me against her chest, I'm very comfortable here. Her embrace is so loving, so gentle and just feels so motherly. The way she gently strokes my head, it's very calming. I look up at her and smile a genuine smile something I haven't done in a long time. This must have made her happy because she smiles down at me. "Sweetheart, I've given it some thought and how would you like it if I adopted you?" I look up at her really surprised, this nice giant lady wants to adopt me. "Re... re... really, you want to adopt me?" I ask still surprised. "Yes honey, I've always wanted to be a mother and you want a mommy so I can be your mommy and promise to love you and look after you". She says smiling at me.

I start crying again but out of happiness this time. This nice giant lady is promising to be my mommy and love me, that's all I've ever wanted. She cuddles me to her chest again, I've never been so happy. I look up at her with tears in my eyes. "Oh my god! Thank you so much, all I've ever wanted is a mommy that loves me. I say happily. I cuddle into her chest to show her how much I appreciate her. "Oh ma'am I never got your name". "Oh! Right hehe my name is Sarah but I guess you can call me mommy now. She says looking very happy. "Okay mommy". I say, I then let out a loud yawn. "You tired honey?" I just nod my head. "Okay". Mommy says standing to her full height. "I'm going to take us home now, would you like me to put you in my pocket?" She asks sweetly. "Yes please mommy". I say feeling happy I can finally call someone mommy. She gently picks me up off of her hand and puts me into her pocket. I'm tall enough to see out of her pocket while standing up luckily. "You can go to sleep in there if you want to okay". She tells me as I lay down to sleep. She begins walking through the woods with me laying down in her pocket.

Sarah's POV:

Oh my god! I can't believe it I'm finally a mom, I'm finally a mother. I have a beautiful little daughter now, god I'm so happy. I don't care that my daughter can fit in the palm of my hand I love her already and I'm going to look after her. I'm going to tell Jasmine about Issy as soon as I get home. I don't know how she will react to me adopting a human, we've never really talked about them but either way I'm sure she will be happy because she knows I want to be a mother more than anything. Next I'm going to tell my mom, she knows I've always wanted to be a mom so I know she'll be happy for me.

I get into my car and start driving home. It won't take me long to drive home, I can't wait to show Issy her new home. I look into my pocket and smile, Issy's laying down sleeping, she looks so peaceful. I then frown thinking about what she told me. How could her father hurt someone so innocent, I swear if I ever meet her father I will crush him. Nobody hurts my little girl and gets away with it. "God I'm in mom mode already". I giggle to myself. "I promise you Issy I'm going to look after you, I'm going to give you the best life I can". I whisper to her.

Thrid chapter done 😊 hope you enjoy it