Final Showdown Pt. 1

Y/N P.O.V
My eyes fluttered open slowly. I looked up at the ceiling and noticed I was in a bedroom. The moonlight shined through spaces of the window shades. I had passed out for at least fifteen minutes. Finally realizing where I was, I immediately knew I had to get up and end this, once and for all.

I tried to lift my head from the bed, but failed to do so when a piercing pain shot throughout my cranium. I groaned and placed my hand lightly over the source. I felt the warm, thick blood pooling there as I hissed from the faint touch. From there it was like a chain reaction. My entire body lit up with pain. Every nerve ending igniting like a flame. My back and sides ached from being tossed like a rag doll. My head was pounding from the blows he delivered to it. It was obvious that he had knocked me out while I was distracted.

I'm beat up pretty bad. I've never been in so much pain. I thought giving birth was bad. I wanted to cry and give up, but I can't. This battle is not over. It's only beginning. I'll just have to suck it up, get Aidan, and get out.

Ignoring the agony I felt, I lifted myself from the soft mattress and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Nice of you to wake up, darling." his chilling voice sent goosebumps across my skin.

I looked up to the corner of the room to see him sitting on the floor lightly petting a large dog. (Pretend the dog is a full grown German Shepard)

 (Pretend the dog is a full grown German Shepard)

His lips pulled into a crooked smile. I could now hear the dogs panting loud and clear. I guess I was so focused on the aches in my body that I basically became deaf to my surroundings.

"How does it feel, Y/N?" he asked. I gave him a malicious stare, "How does it feel to know that you lost...?"

"I haven't lost..." I growled. He gave a sarcastic chuckle.

"From the looks of it...I think you're beat. I mean I'm still alive. But you, you look pretty fucked up..." at that point his words were like daggers. He made me feel 10x worse.

"Look at the situation Y/N...I have you exactly where I want you. You're defeated. I've already taken you down once and in this state" he gestured to my battered frame, "I can easily take you down again. I'll admit you gave it your all, but you're no match for me." He stood up slowly and paced towards me, "And now that you realize that...you're gonna give up. And I'm finally gonna make you my wife, tomorrow."
I looked up at him in shock.

"Wife...?" I gasped.

"Yup." he grinned, "We're gonna live happily ever after here in this cabin. No one is going to find you out here! You're stupid little husband is already out of the picture. Other than Aidan, I will be all you have." he bent down and placed a disgusting kiss on my cheek. He pulled away with a loud chuckle.