'New New'

Y/N P.O.V
When I woke up, I went straight to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for Aidan and myself. I made some pancakes, eggs, bacon and home fries. As I finished cooking, I heard the pitter patter of little feet on the tile floor.

"Hey digs," I said picking up Aidan when he reached me. "You ready to eat?"

He nodded his head 'yes'. He is always so quiet. He's so shy and sweet, but he's my baby and I wouldn't want to have him any other way.

I sat him at the table and put his food on a ZooPals plate. He started eating like it was his last meal.

"Slow down, your food's not going anywhere." I laughed.

"It's good, mommy." he said lowly.

"Awe, thank you!" I said kissing his forehead.

"Can I have juice?" he asked.

"Sure, baby." I walked to the fridge and saw there was bright yellow sticky note attached to the door.

Hey My Love,

I want you to know that I love you and Aidan with all my heart and soul. I didn't mean a single word I said last night. I promise that all these long hours and time spent away will pay off. I'm always thinking about you and Aidan. I'm sorry.

Love, Jordan

I rolled my eyes at the note, crumbled it up, and threw it in the trash can. I don't know why he even wasted his time to write that sorry ass shit. If he didn't mean it, then he wouldn't have said it. So I'm gonna do something to hurt him, like he hurt me. And I'm gonna do it today.

I poured a cup of apple juice for Aidan and we ate the rest of our food. Once he finished, I got him bathed and dressed for his day at school. As soon as I returned, I hopped in the shower. I put on a loose low cut white blouse, with no bra, tucked it in my dark, high waisted jeans, put on my white pumps and gold jewelry. Lastly, I straightened my hair, put on some light make up and sprayed some perfume.

I headed back to my car and searched up my recent locations in my phone. I drove straight to his house.

And by 'his', of course, I'm heading over to Trey's house. It was a short drive to his place.

When I arrived, I hopped out the truck and went to his door. I rung his doorbell and was immediately greeted by his tall, muscular frame.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey." he looked me up and down and leaned his body against the door frame, with a grin plastered on his lips.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I cringed a little at my directness.

"Sure." he backed away and allowed me to enter. I walked inside and took in the now familiar setting. As I stood there, he came up behind me and placed his hands on my waist and flooded my neck with kisses. Flashbacks of what happened less than 72 hours ago played in my mind. Not to mention the guilt I felt after it happened. I turned around in his hold and looked up at him. His eyes were so gentle and soft brown. It was like falling into a chocolate dream. But I had to let him know,

"Before we do anything, I need you to know that what happens here stays here. And this arrangement is strictly sex, no strings attached and no feelings. I lo-" he placed his finger on my lips to stop me from speaking.

"It's okay I get it. Strictly sex. That's all I need, too." his hand slowly flowed into my open blouse. He massaged my breast, drawing a low moan from me.

"Okay..." I breathed, "as long as we're clear." I gasped when he pulled my blouse off and my torso met the cool air.

He turned my body to face him so he could softly kiss my neck and shoulders. Then he whispered in my ear,

"I want you right here, on this couch." he looked me in my eyes, "Is that alright?" he held my face.

I nodded slowly as the thoughts of him pleasing me flooded my brain.

He placed his lips on mine and began kissing me harder and rougher. His tongue massaged mine while he led me to his large white sectional. Trey proceeded to undress me and himself rather quickly. Our clothes were scattered all over the place. The kiss got more and more intense. His hand traveled down to my heat and he rubbed it slowly. He slipped two fingers into me and caused me to moan in his mouth. He sped up as I arched my back off of the sofa cushions. I came all over his fingers.

He kissed me tenderly to calm me down a little and rolled on a condom before he eased his manhood inside me.

He pumped himself in and out of me at the perfect speed and force. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as beads of sweat collected on my forehead.

Trey grabbed my right knee and placed it on his shoulder allowing him to go deeper while his length hit my g-spot. I could only take such pleasure for so long before I climaxed. He followed me up and soon we were both panting harshly. I wound up falling asleep beside him for a some amount of time.

I looked around and saw that I was lying alone in his bed again with a sheet adorning my naked body. I rubbed my tired eyes and looked at my phone that somehow ended up on his bedside table. I saw that it was 12:37 in the afternoon.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom in his room. I used the toilet and walked to the sink to wash my hands. I looked at the mirror/medicine cabinet in front of me and noticed it was slightly ajar. Curiosity struck me, so I decided to see what he had stocked inside.

I scanned the first shelf and saw shaving cream, aftershave and razors. The second had spare toothbrushes, cologne and toothpaste. I got bored with all the ordinary stuff until my eyes glanced at a few bottles of medication stashed in the far corner. They were orange-ish colored pill bottles.

I picked one up and read the wrapper, Carbamazepine. The next read, Fluoxetine. There were others that were titled as Phenytoin, Lamotrigine and Oxcarbazepine.

I looked at the products, confused. I placed the half empty bottles back and closed the door.

"Oh shit!" I yelped when I saw a figure behind me. I breathed when I realized it was him.

"Did I scare you?" he smiled at me through the reflection in the glass.

"Yeah a little bit." I responded with a small chuckle. I turned around and leaned against the edge of the sink. "You alright?" I asked in a serious tone.

"I'm great. Why'd you ask?" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I was looking in your medicine cabinet. I uh- I saw a lot of pills and stuff in there. Seems a little serious."

"It's nothing they're just medications I take for acid reflux and stuff like that. I had my gal bladder removed as a kid. So, all that keeps me well."

I nodded my head in understanding.

"On a different note," he continued, "you want to go for another round?" He pulled at the silk sheet I used to cover myself.

"As much I'd like that..." I smirked inching closer, "and believe me, I really do...I can't. I have to go pick up my son from school." I softly pushed him back and walked to my clothes that were neatly folded on my bed. I put them on and walked out and went down stairs to the front door.

"Wait! Y/N." he was running after me.

"I thought I told you, I can't stay." I laughed.

"You forgot your phone." he said handing it to me. I mentally face palmed myself and gave him a small smile. I turned myself out, but before I got one foot out the door, Trey turned me back to surprise me with a deep kiss.

He pulled away, "I'll see you tomorrow sexy." he grinned.

"You sure will." I bit my lip at him. And walked out to my car.