What's it Gonna Be?

Jordan P.O.V
"I agree, Thomas. Next meeting I'll make sure to let him know-oh hey, Trevor." I smiled seeing Trevor show up. "How's my wife doing?"

"She's doing well. You know she is just perfect you should treat her like a queen. Or someone else will just...take her right from under your feet, like that." he snapped his fingers to emphasize. He laughed and patted my shoulder then directed his attention to the board members in front of me. "You know fellas, have you met Mr. Calloway's wife?"

"Actually, we have. She's a gorgeous woman." one of my older peers, Thomas, chuckled.

"Yeah, Jordan you're a real lucky man. I wish my wife would go back to those days." an even older Larry laughed along, making me uncomfortable. I love my wife and them talking or even thinking about her in that way makes me agitated beyond belief.

I cleared my throat, "Alright gentlemen, I get it. Clearly, my wife is beautiful and I love her just as much as she loves me."

"Oh, really?" Trey asked in a challenging tone, "Well did she care to tell you that she-"

"Loves you more today than yesterday." Y/N interjected and pulled me in for a deep kiss on lips. I smiled down at her.

"Well, I already knew that." I smiled at her and kissed her tenderly again.

Trey P.O.V

She came just in time. Surprise. Surprise.

Y/N P.O.V
Good thing I arrived on time. Who knows what Trey would have told Jordan? I want to be the one to tell Jordan. And definitely at the right time. This party is not the time or place for Jordan to find out about my affair with his deranged "assistant".

For the rest of the night I kept Jordan by my side and made sure that we stayed far away from Trey and if Jordan needed to talk to him, I made sure I was there. Trey is not going to ruin this night.

Overall the party was great. Jordan's colleagues and employees really enjoyed themselves.

Once they were gone we cleaned up around the house and went to our bedroom.

"What did you think of tonight, baby?" I asked Jordan, sweetly.

"I think tonight went well...How was yours, babe?" He asked while taking off his dress shirt and belt.

Fucking terrible.

"It was great, Jay," I responded pulling off my dress and revealing my black lace underwear. Jordan's eyes trailed up and down my body.

"Baby, have you been working out?"

"Not much...why you ask?" I teased.

"Well your ass is getting fatter." he bit his lip and sauntered over to me. He was also half dressed sported a gray pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs. He wrapped his arms around my much smaller frame.
"So what have you been doing?" he kissed my jaw and down the right side of my neck. I let out a little mewl and tilted my head over to give him better access.

"I-I guess it's b--because..."

"Of me?" he finished my sentence.

I giggled at his comment and placed my hands on his cheeks to kiss him deeply. I invited his tongue to slip past my lips. We fought for dominance, surprisingly, I won when I shoved my hand inside his boxers and guided him to the bed. I forced him to the bed and straddled his lap. His hands were still gripping my hips and waist I pulled them above his head.