korea with what?

"C'mon look, you agreed to the game right?" He reassured. We're on this black room that I don't know. Heck, I don't even know where I am. I'm currently sitting and leaning agaisnt this wall that I think it's somehow gonna swallow me up for good.

"I'm not moving an inch if you don't tell me where my friends are." I said, crossing my arms and looking away from his that is standing infront of me.

He sigh. Glad he's getting tired of me, I don't want anything to do with him at all. And, I'm not buying his grandfather and me being a demon sayings.

"I don't know how to explain this, but you're sort of dreaming right now." He said, his eyebrows furrowed.

I looked at him like he's a sack of potato, "Do you really think I'm gonna believe you?"

I pinched and scratched myself, I slightly winced at the pain. "See?"

He fake smiled, "Well, you're in an other dimension."

I ignored him.

"Your friends are taking care of you in your room right now." He said.

I ignored him.

"You'll feel like there's a wet towel rubbing agaisnt your face, just wait."

And after that, I could feel a wet object being rubbed on my face. I touched my cheeks and there was no liquid on it. I looked at my hands with an unamused expression on my face.

"Believe me now?"

I groaned, "Just tell me what to do, and make it quick."

He chuckle, "Strengthening your powers isn't easy."

"What are you, five?" I retort, "Go on and believe in powers, but I ain't buying that."

He mishievously smirked.

"Go place that odd looking book on that table." He said.

I was about to make fun of him but I realized that it'll make things more slower and retarted. I sighed and went to the book that he was pointing at on the ground.

third person's pov

Sam hesitately picked up the book and examined it. She had to make sure that there won't be lewd tenctacles coming out from there.

"I suggest you to not open that book, Sam." The demon cheekily smiled.

Sam being the reckless clumsy girl, she opened the book. Her eyes widen and closed the book immediately. She glared at the demon which was just smiling completely.

"Told you."

She mentally rolled her eyes and started walking towards the table. Her eyebrows furrowed when the table started moving away from her.

"What is this, a game of tag?" She said.

"Go on." He motioned her to place it.

She followed the table which was just continuosly moving away from her.

"This is retarted." She said, still following the table.

"You can do better than walking, Sam."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

She groaned and started the running for the table, which just caused the table to move away quickly. She glared.