a demon grandfather

Sean

"I didn't know you were this dumb but," I paused. Sam looked at me like she was killing me in her head. She could be a great Hitler someday. "It was you."

I was too scared to look at her face. But, she may be blushing like hell right now and confess her love to me, and we would go ride a pony to a trip to the sunset. I looked up to study her face.

She looks emotionless. No surprised reaction, no gasp. She looks like she has something to say but, she can't get it out off her mouth.

I looked down as I controlled my tears. She does not feel the same way.

Its kind of a relief that I finally let the secret out. But, I just had to open my dog ass mouth to ruin my chances of having Sam juniors in the future.

"What would you do if it was you?!" I said letting out a fake chuckle as I looked up to her once again. This may have changed her expression into a more positive one. It made my heart shatter slowly.

I am slowly torturing myself if I keep on doing this.

"O-oh." She stutter. "This hoodie that you gave me just looks like a flannel, so that's too far."

I faked laugh, "I don't like you, I'm not gonna lower myself to that level."

"Why would you lower yourself at my level, if my level is more higher than yours." She sneered.

"Always the comeback queen, Sam." I said. I really want this end, the Niagara Falls is waiting to unleash its signature look in my face. I secretly look around me to find some things that will get me out of here.

My phone rang. How convenient. I picked up my phone and answered it without looking at the caller, quietly praising this person from getting me out of hell.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Sean! Come back to our house now! It's an emergency." The person said. Serris. My heart immediately pounded.

"What? What happened." I asked, already grabbing my stuff.

"Hurry up now and help me!" With that, she hang up.

I quickly put my phone in my bag and stole a sip from Sam's mocha, "It's an emergency, see you soon!" I said as I ran off.

My heart pounding from that call but, was glad that I got out there. I ran and ran as tears flew out off my eyes. I sound like those cheesy anime girls who got rejected.  That made me cry even more.

I stopped running when there's a red signal for the pedestrian crossing. I wiped off the tears in my face but, it was no use since more tears were coming out.

She has someone else in her heart

Sam

I looked at him confused as he ran away. I quietly sent him good luck about whatever is happening in his life right now but, that doesn't change the fact that he straight up told me that he didn't liked me.

I actually thought it was me since the ones he gave me, matched with what he described it in their conversation. I guess I got my hopes up again. I assumed too much.