first lash out of the little specie

I looked at myself in my bathroom and stared at it like it has insulted my non existent boobs. My hair is a mess, my eyes were red, and my face looks pale.

First of all, what the fuck is happening to me and why am I prone to being pale and my eyes being red all of a sudden?

Second of all, who was that bitch and why was she chanting emo languange? I guess that's what MCR does to you. Be an insane Rapunzel with floating hair and chant some weird emo shit.

And third of all, why was Damon acting that way? Last time I knew, he wants to cut my limbs off one by one and sell it to the nearest drug lords and cannibals.

I sigh. I mean, there's no reason to cry out loud when this could end soon. I should seriously do something about this instead of being a weak useless girl with the strength of a turtle.

I coughed my way to my desk and opened my laptop. I rewatched our video of Chains and admiring how visual this video is. The crew did an amazing job of coming up with an idea like this. It doesn't show us dancing all the time. It also shows a bunch of clips like where I chained Bailey in to a wall and blindfolded her. And may I add, seductively. It was the comments that said it, not me.

Now they're shipping me and Bailey, with the word Sail. I must admit, it's a cool ship name. So you could say, The ship is sail.

I smiled through the whole video until my phone buzzed a couple of times. I looked at the notification and immediately furrowed my eyebrows when it's Jenna talking about BTS again.

jenjen:
taehyung is slowly killing me as each day pass by

jenjen:
why cant they just show maknae's abs. who cares if hes underaged

jenjen:
hoe ik u can see this

I groaned. I paused the video and replied to her.

me:
no jenna

me:
im not gonna fangirl over them

me:
never

jenjen:
but theyre cute

me:
the only thing i watched about them is their funny moments on yt

me:
i needed some good laughter that time

jenjen:
...

jenjen:
are any of them good looking to you?

me:
i would be lying if i said no

me:
the only thing attractive to me is felix

me:
bye 👋🏿

I turned off my phone before I could see her reply. We're best friends but she kept on talking about those Bangtan boys which I don't want to swoon over.

I forgot to mute our conversation so, I had to see her reply.

jenjen:
lets go to the mall with bails and charchar how about that.