it'll be your fault if i die

December 7, 2015     11:20 am

Now that I think about it, that was the last time we did a video on our instagram. Maybe I'll go find a time to do one of those.

I stretch my arms, "40 more minutes, and I'm done with this homeschool assignments." I said to myself.

I continued reading my Maths books for 6th grade, and answering some quizzes on my desk.

Timeskip to 12:10 pm

I closed my book and lay my head on it. I massaged my head with my hands to calm down my stress buddies.

So..

Square root of 4 is 9, right?

I grabbed my cellphone and texted Bailey.

Me:
Oy are you going to a dance class rn

chirpykorean:
yep going to pat cruz's class, u coming

Me:
ye sure ill pick you up in an hour
Btw im gonna make ken go
😏😏😏😏😏

chirpykorean:
psh whatev just pick me up. And really, an hour?

Me:
I still need to feed your bae some food.

chirpykorean:
👍

I didn't reply and proceed to go to my closet to dress up. I wore a black shirt and a black leggings and match it up with a black boots.

And this is how to make you look hella depressed.

I washed my face and dried up my face with a small towel and put on my watch in my wrist. And it so happens to be mens watch.

I go to Ken's room and knocked on his door. The brat didn't open the door, so I just opened the door.

"Hey, you're going to go with m-" I stopped my sentence.

My eyes widen as I saw Ken sprawled out in the floor. I ran to the body and began shaking it.

"Oy. Wake up." I shaked him, he doesn't move an inch. His mouth was open, his eyes are closed and his hands are just sitting there like a princess.

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth, "Now is the right time to tell Bailey that my big brother is in lov-"

"NO!" Ken shouted.

I just stared at him. And soon, I was now glaring.

"Very clever and evil as usual, Ken." I stood up as he laughs, "I'll go and make your breakfast downstairs, and don't ever think of doing that again."

"A-aye captain, oh my f-" He said trying to control his laughter.

I go downstairs and proceed to the kitchen to make some food for the boy.

I decided to make some Red velvet pancakes. I take out the ingredients at the fridge and proceed to make the pancakes.

After I was done the pancakes, I stacked them up to three pancakes and I go make the cream glaze.

"How's the food going?" I hear satan's voice. I jerked my head up to see Kenneth already drooling at the pancakes I made.

"Don't eat it yet, I still haven't made the glaze." I said as I continued to put the ingredients at this mixer machine thingy.

I started to put the cream cheese, powdered sugar, whole milk, and a few drops of vanilla extract.

I turned on the machine and waited for it to be liquidy.