lesbian alert

December 7, 2015. 6:20 pm

We were now learning Matt's choreography to Jumpman. And it looks dope and awesome.

"Okay, let's do it from start, 5..6..7..8" Matt instructed.

I did the choreography on slow motion and focused on what comes next.

"That's the spirit, so, are you guys ready with some music?"

Some of the people shouted, "YES"

"Okay, I'll turn on the music and dance with all your might."

Timeskip brought to you by Lewser

"Sam, let's dance for the video." Bailey suggests

"Me too!" Tati butt in.

"Okay, let's volunteer right now, before all of the squad butts in," I said, as Bailey raised her hand.

"Okay, Bailey, dance up here with your gals." Matt said as he walks towards the speaker to turn on the music.

We stood up and go to the center. Tati and I pushed Bailey in the center as the people laughed at us. Bailey just looked at us with a weird look. I was in the right and Tati in the left. The ItsMyTypoLife dude was in front of us holding his big chunk of camera with some two huge handles. That must be heavy.

The music played and we all did our no move intro. This would be fun.

9:34 pm

"My driver will be here in 10 minutes." Boogie said, "Who wants to join with me in the car?" We were now outside the Dance Complex.

"Me." Marielle said in a mono tone

"Me too." Tati said, then everybody wants to join except for me, Bailey, Sean, and Ken since we're gonna skateboard on our way home.

7 minutes has gone by and Boogie's driver has arrived. The boys stopped messing around with us girls and fixed theirselves.

"Bye guys!" Sean said with his usual goofy smile. I just wanna pinch his cheeks. Gah. I feel sorry for the people who are in love with him, but Sean doesn't even know they exist.

The girls rolled their eyes at the boys, while I did not. I laughed at them. Well, they are teasing us because we're flat-chested, I got no problem with that.

I hugged them all and send my goodbyes as they go inside the huge van.

The four of us are now on our way to our houses, until Kenneth decided to take out his phone and opened his Snapchat.

He took a photo of us without any warning.

"Them ninja moves, Ken." Bailey joked. We laughed.

While I was doing little tricks on my skateboard Bailey asks us, "Guys, are your parents home tonight?"

Kenneth and I said no. I almost tripped at my skateboard because a little rock came and decided to play dirty with me.

"My parents are gonna come home tomorrow night." Sean said as he put his right leg up.

"Why'd you ask?" I asked her.

"I just wanna stay at your houses, I'm lonely, my parents are having their anniversary in Korea." Bailey pouted,

"Awww, baby girl is lonely," I coo, yes, humans can coo, I bet you know that already, but I hope you enjoyed the lesson, "c'mere" I said as I slowed down and hugged her side. She hugged back to increase the cheesiness. We tried not to fall since we're riding our skateboard.