how on earth would a fictional character like me?

I took a sip from my milk tea with cocoa in it. The cashier looked at me dumbfoundly when I said, no sugar please. He asked me twice if I'm sure that there will be no sugar added. I said, oh and, no pearls please. Just to make his face more entertaining. I got the milk tea and it turned out to be just fine.

I recently discovered this little milk tea cafe near a lake somewhere in this town. I got a little upset, because I don't where I was when I was still little. This place is so quiet and relaxing. They also have shelves of books. Normally, I would just get an old book and inhale the scent of it. I continue reading this random old book which is about a girl that had amnesia, and completely forgot about her lover.

It gave me an odd feeling somehow.

I continue reading the book, while I use my phone to search up the meaning of the new words I read. Oh and, Sean is just infront of me may I add.

He is drinking his milk tea and a piece of bagel at the side of the table.

"So." He started.

"Did you liked my gift?" I asked.

He groaned while he played with the sides of the book he chose, "You said you didn't bought any for me, but what now." He said, "You got me scared yesterday."

"Exactly."

"What?" He asked while he took a sip from his tea.

"I didn't bought you any," I said as I emphasize the word, bought. "I made you a gift."

He laughed, "You abnormal jerk."

I nod in agreement.

"Do you like it though?" I smirked.

He looked at me, "The fact that you made a peanut butter jar into a jar of bible readings made me cringe," He stated, "But, It was cute."

I shrug, "You needed Jesus anyway."

"Well, f*ck you too." He cursed. I shushed him.

"That's not the only gift, I gave you though." I said.

He slightly turned away, "Yeah, I know."

"Sooo?" I said, waiting for his response. You better like that sh*t. I put a lot of effort into that.

"It's okay."

t r i g g e r e d

I looked at him, like he killed Donald Trump.

"It's okay?" I said, mouth hanging, "Hœ, I spent days on doing that sh*t, and you say it's okay?"

He smiled, his dimples popping out and shrug.

"I have the urge to throw you into a manhole." I whispered to myself, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Ew," Sean said, making a disgusted face, "I'm not gay, okay?"

I immediately threatened him by putting my book up, "Why are you so dirty, man?" I said, as I think about our friendship. How on earth did I became  friends with this loser?

"Because someone was a bad influence to me." He smirked while he took a bite of his bagel.

"I could shove that bagel down your throat until to your epididymis." I said without hesitating.

"See." He smiled cheekily at me. I rolled my eyes.

My phone suddenly ring as the word satan's unborn child pops out in the screen.

"Who's calling you?" Sean asked as I pick up my phone from the table.

"Bailey." I said, answering the phone.