daddy long legs and wet womb

December 11, 2015. 7:54 pm

"Sam, I'm here, are you okay?" I heard Ken from outside my door knocking several times, interrupting me from scrolling through my Facebook feed.

I stood up and opened the door, revealing him with a large paper bag. I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't think that is how many that I told you to buy me." I smiled.

He shoved that paper bag to me and it was heavy as hell, well not that heavy, "Just take it, and start drawing, so you can go back to your art phase." He smiled and walked away.

I looked at him confused, and I peeked through the paper bag. Holy shit. It is filled with drawing papers, drawing pencils, erasers, brush pens, glitters, paint, paintbrush, and all those kind of art materials.

I closed the door and walked to my desk. I placed the bag to the table and start exploring the bag. I found the receipt and looked at the total price.

$178 dollars.

$178 FOOKING DOLLARS.

I immediately ran towards my brother's room and hugged him tightly.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU." I said as I hugged him tight while jumping.

He chuckled, "I put the receipt there purposely just to show you how much I wasted my money just to support you with your artistic skills."

I broke the hug, "Why did you spend that much?"

"You were so good at art, but then you stopped and I got little upset, 'cause that is your certain talent that I really like the best." He whined.

"Edi wow."

~the next day~

December 12, 2015. 7:12 am

"Ken, are you done doing your makeup?!" I shouted from our living room. This boy takes time.

"No, I'm not! And I'm just getting my keys." He shouted back as I heard loud footsteps from the ceiling. I gripped at my duffel bag and texted Sean.

samsanjose: hi hello hi

seanlew: wht do u wnt

samsanjose: You.

AYIEEEE BAHAHAHA

seanlew: yes of course, so your room, or my room?

samsanjose: no thanks, bye 😎

I put my phone back in my bag and tried to hide the smile that is wanting to form in my lips.

"Let's go." Ken suddenly says while running through the stairs making me jump a little.

"Okay." I murmured.

We got outside and started walking to our destination. Ken and I just talked about random things when we walk at the sidewalk of the city. Well, I wish I can live in a province.

"When are we going to the Philippines?" I asked. I really miss the presence of the tall trees, and the nearby sea that you can go swimming for free. Plus, no criminals. Wish that we can get a more better President. More of blood. Which makes me think, who are the elected Presidents in the Philippines?

"I think before Christmas until the end of New Year as always." Ken smiled, "And you remind me again of how you know how to speak their languange than me."

I laughed as we turned on a different street, "Malay ko sayo."

("I don't know with you.")