friendzoned

D:ec. 10, 2015. 8:23 am

I woke up at the sound of ringing through my phone. Who would call me at this time. I swear I'm gonna kill this person

I grabbed my phone, checked the ID caller, and immediately regretted about killing the person.

"JORDYN, HOW'S YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE?!" I shouted and burst into laughter. I heard her laughing too. Oh god it's beautiful. She's so feminine, and I'm so jealous of her face.

"Good morning to you too." She said still laughing. How could she laugh without sounding like Trump.

I chuckled, "Okay, okay, how's your tour?"

"Pretty good, I've got to meet a lot of fans." She giggled, I'm literally fangirling right now, she's so cute omg, "But, Sean told me to tell you to open the door at your house."

"What?" I asked, surprised, "Sean knows where the duplicate keys is located."

I got up and went to the hallways.

"It's in the plant vase right? He said he can't find it in there." She said, why does it sound like she's whispering.

"Okay, I'll open the door then." After I said that, she immediately hung up. What the hell. Did I say something wrong.

I shrugged and opened the door downstairs. Right when I opened the door a pair of arms hugged me strong.

I took me a while to see who this is, if it's a pedophile or a mass murderer. Until I saw the white-ish hair and smelled the strawberry scent.

"OH MY GOD JORDYN, YOU LITTLE TWAT." I squealed while we hug eachother tighter.

"What the hell is going on." I heard Ken's voice behind us, "Oh-OH MY GOD."

Jordyn and I broke the hug and her Makeup. Is. On. Point. Damn, I don't even know what the thing that you put in your eyes called. She was wearing a black crop top, black leather jacket, black leggings, and a white Adidas. She has messy bun that makes her really perfect. Her crop top is really showing off her perfect curves.

"Since when did you come here?!" Ken asked with wide eyes whilst I just smiled widely and eye her up and down like a pedo.

"Yesterday, I'm on break." She said with a girly voice. I'm about to die.

"So, you just used Sean to surprise us." I crossed my arms.

She shrugged, "I have no other choice."

"Does he know?" Ken asked, getting his phone on his pocket.

She shaked her head. I laughed, "I'll call him, and make yourself at home like you usually do."

"Okay!" She said quickly running to the kitchen. Probably gonna eat our cereals. When Ken, Sean, Jordyn, and I were little, we would always make the cereals our everyday snack. We would make it our lunch in school. Now that I think about it, I miss school. That's a very rare sentence you will get from a kid.

I grabbed my phone and called Sean. After three rings he picked up.

"I'm like, hey, wassup, hello." Sean sang, "How ya doin' , kiddo." He said making me remind of Sans. Oh god, I'm Undertale trash.

"Guess who came home." I smirked and waited for his answer.

"Santa." He said laughing afterwards.

"Real funny, I laughed, haha." I faked laughed making it obvious.

"Jordyn." I said in a mono tone.

"WHAT?!" He screamed making me flinch, "When, and why didn't she told me?"