dark rapunzel

Sean

"What the fuck happened?" I said. Sam is sleeping in my bed while I wipe away the tears that were dried on her face. She looks tired whilst her hair is being a stubborn nest.

"We were running inside the haunted house then all of a sudden she was out of my sight, probably because of the machines and the people, it was complete chaos inside there." Jenna explained as she leaned at the wall. "I was calling out her name but, no sounds were heard. I kept on looking but, it was no use. So, I went outside and wait for a minute thinking that she'll probably run outside later on."

"And, you didn't told Ken or any of them?" I said, slightly glaring at her.

"You would do the same, actually. I didn't think it was a big deal at first 'cause people get lost at a haunted house like for once in their lives. But, when time pass by, that was the time I panic, and called out for help." She said as she crossed her arms. "Then we saw her crying out loud and having a hyperventilation. Her eyes were kind of glowing and dilated, I assume she saw something that she didn't liked."

"Well, of course she was alone in a haunted house, Jenna, who wouldn't get scared? Why didn't you just hold her hands tightly 'cause you know how much reckless she is." I snapped but soon regretted it. I calmed myself down, "Sorry."

"It's okay, I understand." Jenna said, I could feel like she was trying not to smirk. "After all who wouldn't get protective at someone who will have their Sean juniors with?"

My face heated up, "N-no wha-"

She chuckle, "Right, right"

Jenna opened the door and stopped, "I'll be going then." She waved as she closed the door.

I stared at my door as my face was still heating up. What the hell does she mean by Sean juniors? I thought she was that innocent kind of girl and yet she was able to let those words come out of their mouth.

I look back at Sam as she was sleeping peacefully. I fixed her hair away from her face whilst she slightly stir. She had gone to different kinds of haunted houses and not have a single problem with it. What happened that caused her like this?

She was that kind of girl who would take risks. She was brave and strong. Heck, she's even manlier than me. Her closet always consists of basketball shorts, graphic tees, long sleeved shirts which are for men.

I'm really curious of what happened back there since Sam was usually the one I was holding to when we were in a haunted house. Something did happened. And I feel like I'm not gonna like it.

timeskip brought to you by my active commenters who are now long gone. guys i need you

Sam

I woke up with a nudge on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and squinted with the sun's presence. The sun disappeared making me see more clearly. I looked at the person at the window and saw it was Serris holding a tray with some kind of food in it.

"You okay now, buddy?" She asked as she put the tray at side of my legs. It was a mushroom soup which is my favorite and a cup of water at the side.

"Yeah." I said. I did feel a lot of better. My chest still throbs a little though. I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Here's some snacks for you. Feel free to roam around like you always do and you can leave whenever you want." She said with a sweet voice as she walk towards the door. "Rest well." she close the door.