mysterious crush

I sighed as I scrolled through my facebook feed. I watched some of recipe videos of Tastemade, Buzzfeed, and Cosmopolitan. I keep on scrolling until I landed on a picture of a girl. This was one of my friends in the Philippines. Her name is Petra. She is kind of a bully, mean, kind of girl. She is very girly with her actions, but she's gay or maybe bi. Even though she is a straight-forward person, she is pretty reserved with her feelings. She rarely cries. If she cries, it must be something she really loves. Deep inside, she's a sweetheart.

Yes, she had a girlfriend. Had.

...

I seriously don't want to think of this right now.

My phone buzzed and a message pops out. It's the producer from now's film making.

Lily Hea: We have provided your own outfits for the film. Please don't stress out on what to wear. Wear your rehearsal clothes and goodluck! Thank you.

Sam Nicole: chenks.

Lily Hea: Please come in the expected location in 11 am. SHARP.

Sam Nicole: burp......okay tnx

Lily Hea: (seen)

That was one intense conversation I ever had in my life.

More intense than telling my parents that I pooped at school. Or even confessing to my crush, grammatically wrong.

I looked at my watch.

7:34 ish. Guess I woke up too early.

I shrugged and decided to check my messenger to see if there is any drama going on at the moment. I need to be ready, so I bought popcorn that can be microwaved.

I opened the app and see that no one sent me a message.

Well, I'm definetely ready to jump on a window.

~lewser's pov~

After months of dance classes, projects, school, teachers, fake ass bitches, people who are prettier than me, and 'like this if you're not okay',

I can finally rest in peace.

No, I'm not gonna die. Not yet.

I can now sit in my couch, wearing my sweatpants with cheetos all over me. I turned on the tv with my remote controller and started watching Adventure Time. I can watch whatever I want, you can't stop a 14 year old trying to be a kid again, that involves posting humiliating pictures and wrong grammars on social media. Yes, I miss those.

5 minutes has passed and I'm suddenly bored. I get a handful of cheetos and stuffed them all in my mouth. Hey you, the one who is reading this. You want some? Well, I do can stuff some in your mouth....other than cheetos. If you know what I me-

buzz

Jesus. I took my phone from the table in front of me and checked who messaged me from the notifications. Holy shit, it's Sam. I typed in my password and go to my messages.

💩
samsanjose: look, its u ^^

F*ck this shit, I'm out.

seanlew: i agree
seanlew: atleast i have meaning in this world, unlike someone here has nothing. 😏

Meh, is that a good response?

samsanjose: :-(
samsanjose: I can predict the future. Just sharing.

seanlew: psh, what will happen to me in like august?

samsanjose: you'll be bald.

seanlew: nOOO