the chainsaw girls

Dec. 9, 2015. 11:47 am

"So, what is it?" I asked Callie as I try to make myself comfortable in this rolling chair I was sitting on.

She coughed getting rid of the knot that formed in her throat. She looked at the computer in her side as she taps her pen at her wooden desk filled with girly things. Instead of putting paperwork and all business related, she put lipsticks and hairsprays. Either way, she's the most beautiful woman and the most open-minded agent I met. She's in her 30's but she still look young.

"The DanceOn company wants you to be put in a group." She looked at me with a chirpy smile. I clapped my hands and smiled wildy.

"It's a girl group, and there's gonna be five of you." She said calmy, "All of you are gonna act all swaggy and boyish, I think that's no problem for you since your kind of a boyish girl." She eyes me. I nodded, telling her to continue.

"The girls you will be with is your friends, their agents must have told them by now or tomorrow," She said as she scratches her head, "There is you, Tahani, Kaycee, Bailey, and Tati."

"Cool, this is gonna fun." I cheerily said.

"You, Tahani, and Kaycee knows how to do tumblings or even breakdance, am I right?" She asked, I nodded, "So, this project the five of you working on is gonna maybe take a while since your choreographer is gonna teach Bailey and Tati on how to do tumblings."

"All kinds of tumblings?" I curiously asked.

"For the three of you, you will do the advanced tumblings, but the two of them will just do the basics."

I nodded, "So, is this like, you know, battle with the Boy Squad." I chuckle. If this is a really a battle, We can totally outdance them.

"Probably." She shrugged.

"What's the name of the group?" I cocked my head to side and asked her.

"Oh, I forgot, it's The Chainsaw Girls." She said as she laughed after.

"That's a weird name." I slurred.

"I think it's cool though, anyways y'all meeting up in their building in December 11, time is in 1 pm."

"Okay, thank you." I said as I got up from the chair.

"Okay, you're dismissed." She waved me off. I pose like model to her, laughing. I grabbed my duffel bag as I put my hands in my jacket's pocket to ease the coldness. I took the elevator to the ground floor and got outside of the MSA Agency building.

I tried to find Ken who is waiting for me. I spotted him in leaning on the building's wall holding my skateboard and his. He stared at a distance
probably daydreaming about Bailey.

"Hey, let's go." I snap my fingers at him to wake him up. He jumped and pushed me lightly, laughing.

"What was it about?" He asked, giving me the skateboard and we rode to go to Abby Lee's Dance Company to take classes with Guy Amir.

"I got put in a group with Bailey, Tahani, Tati, and Kaycee." I said trying not to bump some people on our way, "The group name was...The Chainsaw Girls, I think." I laughed at the name.

"What really?!" He screamed behind me. We took a turn and we saw that the ALDC is now ahead, "It's a battle then."

Timeskip brought to you by Google Plus

We finished learning the choreograpy for Show You. The last thing to do was to film for the video. We got put in groups. I joined the group with Maddie and Jojo, I was put in the middle since Maddie pushed me to the front. Cutie Maddie.