lets play a game

"Where did my active commenters go?" Author whispered while wiping its tears.

••••••

I pulled my hair as I scream with a gritted teeth. That fucktard thinks he controls me. Well no shit, we could join a gay beauty pageant and let me wear a duck suit and I would still win the competition. You can never go wrong with my face.

I may be ranting like a little child right now, but I am scared. I continued screaming and threw my pillows all over my room.

A knock was heard in my door.

"What do you want?!" I snapped as I put my hand over my head.

"Son of a hell, Sam." The person at the door said, which I assumed to be Jenna. "Is your life that miserable that you go screaming for a death wish?"

"Exactly." I said as if that was the obvious thing ever.

I calmed myself down as tears continued to flow down in my eyes. All I need is an explanation. I am desperate for answers right now. I could ask my mom about this but chances are that she will flip out and have an hyperventilation again.

Jenna knelt down in front of me and looked at me worriedly. "Did someone piss on your pants again?"

I looked at her, "Did someone stepped on your face again?"

The response I got was a slap in my forehead. She got up from her spot and walked towards the door, "Come down if you're hungry and stable enough to communicate with me."

"Yes, ma'am." I salute.

I sighed as I grabbed my phone and text Sean.

me: is everything okay there?

I got up and went downstairs to fill up my empty stomach. Jenna is watching some random comedy series in the tv while she throws a popcorn in her mouth.

She looked at me, "Are you okay now?"

I nodded and went to the dining area to see the food she brought. I fixed my ombré sweatshirt and sat on a stool. I grabbed the brown paper bag and took out the some cinnamon buns, which is the bomb.

I heard Jordan's voice at the living area as I stuff my mouth with cinnamon buns like a pig, "Yeah Jenna, keep watching The 70's Show to influence your innocence."

"It's my life." Jenna responded as I heard a light smack.

"Yeah right." Jordyn said as she walk towards me. "Hey, dumbo." She ruffled my hair.

She grabbed herself a drink and sat in front of me between the kitchen isle. I continued letting the cinnamon bun suck my face as Jordyn stared at me.

I stopped munching on my food and looked back at her, "What?"

She didn't answer for a second. "You cried."

I gulped the last remaining food and frowned at her. "No shit."

"What happened?" She asked as she took a sip of her juice.

I shrug, "Extreme existential crisis."

Jordyn raised her eyebrow. I smiled. I seriously had enough of cheat days and should probably go back to dance classes.

She sighed, "Let's go somewhere today, I'm getting bored at just playing the piano."

"Yeah sure." I said as I get a glass water, "Jenna and Ken should come."

"Of course." She stated and walked away.

I leaned agaisnt the kitchen counter and looked at the ground. The fact that I have the same eyes as his was freaking me out. Except mine has streaks of pink. I must be hallucinating, I must have imagined that demon grandfather and people were probably looking at me like I had taken weeds.