that guy on the featured section

I'm completely lost right now. Like, I can't even function properly.

Caryl screamed as I fell another glass to the floor. That's an example for you. I keep my head down as I look at the second cup of orange juice in the floor that I tried to serve to Caryl.

I can feel a dark aura surrounding me and a sinister look in my face that I can't even control.

Caryl gulped, "I'll just get my own juice, sorry for even bothering you." she pitifully smiled at me as she walked past me.

"Thanks." I said as I forced to smile, which I think just turned out into a murderer's smile. Caryl forced herself to ignore my misery and just start pouring herself a cup of orange juice.

I ungainly walked towards to the broom and mop and start cleaning up my mess. I pick up every big pieces of the glass with Satan joining the force. I laughed at the thought. Caryl flinched infront of me which stopped her from drinking her juice.

I looked up to her which made her body shake. Did I do something wrong?

I stood up with the mess in my hands, "Is everything okay, Caryl?" I smiled more widely at her as Caryl screamed.

•••••••••••••

I sighed as I clutched at the strap of my bag whilst walking towards the park to relax at the coffee shop that Sean and I went to.

I looked at ground emotionless as I just enjoyed the cold breeze whilst my scarf flying in place. This whole crush thing is making me insane right now. I don't even know if I should believe what Sean said.

It's December and I shouldn't be worrying about these childish things instead of just chilling in the sofa with cheetos and whipped cream sticking in my face like the fatass bitch I am.

But, good ol' life decided to play nasty with me.

I shouldn't assume, right? And, why am I even wasting storage in my brain, thinking of them, if I can use up my storage, thinking of vomit.

I entered the shop as the bell attached to the door, rang. The employee's greeted me with a welcoming statement of theirs, I smiled back in return.

I walk up to the counter and straight up just looked at the menu in the table.

"Welcome to Hotcup's, how may I help you?" The boy behind the counter said. He sounds kinda young.

"Can I have one tall of caffé mocha, and two pieces of cinnamon bun." I said as I pointed out the orders. I took out my wallet and start putting out some money.

"That'll be 12 dollars, please." He said as I gave him the money.

"May I get your name?" He asked, politely. I looked up and saw a fine young boy infront of me. I like his hair.

"Sam." I smiled at the familiar boy. He smiled back and took note of my name in the cup. I think I recognize him somewhere, he seems kinda known.

He gave me the reciept and told me to just wait for him to call my name.

I walked down at the library and start looking for a book. I pull out a random book and noticed that this was the book that I read when Sean was with me.

I sat down at a table near the window and placed the two books that I chose. I pull out my laptop and start working on this essay that my online teacher told me to do. I'll seriously throw a slap at him when I see him in person for making me do this during Christmas.

Why did I even bother to get a book if I'll just do my assignment.

"Caffé mocha and cinnamon buns for Sam!" I hear my name as I got up from the seat to get my order. I gave him my receipt for him to sign it or whatever they do with it and gave it back to me.