how to flirt

Christmas Eve

"Almost there, I know I can do it!" Caryl exclaimed, trying to put the huge star on the top of the Christmas tree whilst she tip toe from the poor small ladder.

I laughed taking a video snapchat of her. I put on a caption saying,

me trying to be successful in life

I also took a snapchat of me, smiling widely with my messy hair.

"Me struggling with life be like." Josh said while we laugh. Jordyn being the childish girly girl decides to try on new nail polish.

I yawned, "I need ice cream."

This made Jordyn turn her head to me, "Bro, it's like -10 degrees outside."

"Too bad, I bought Gelato." I said marching my way to my refrigerator and-

"Ay ay ay ay, no." Sean said making me stop from opening the fridge, "I'm making pasta, so you better sit there or else I'll tape you."

"Tape me?" I smirked, "50 shades?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

He nervously laughed, "Sam, Oh god." He said while stirring the noodles, he looked back at me and winked in a funny way.

"The f*ck?" I said laughing. I looked at Caryl still struggling with that damn star.

"Caryl, when are you gonna finish that damn thing." I said, laughing.

"Mother of a desk, give me that star." Gordon said walking towards Caryl. He lightly smacked Caryl in the head and grabbed the star from her hand.

I shook my head at them. I sat on the couch like a boy and start browsing the net. I watched funny videos, stalked my friends, watched dance videos while the snakes on my house keeps on screaming. Kenneth come down, please.

The conversation between Josh and Sean is still at the back of my head. It's like wanting me to overthink about it and go crazy about who's the mysterious girl that Sean likes. There is a -100% chance that girl is me. That's why I dont have a plan on confessing to him. But, I'm planning on being single for the rest of my life.

I scrolled through my instagram feed, seeing a lot of fans posting our snapchat stories, dances, and child pictures. Woah girl, they need to slow down. But, I like 'em stalkers.

I like being stalked. It makes me flatter.

I spent 5 minutes on twitter, following my babies. Yes, I got pregnant with 360k babies.

Wait, ew.

"My super mega ultra bond trump, uhh, halsey pasta is ready!" Sean shouted from the kitchen.

"What?" Jordyn confusedly said.

"Luh." Caryl and Gordon said.

"Boo, I'm hungry," I whined, "I wanna taste Halsey now."

They laughed. When we sat down, Ken appeared out of nowhere and joined us. All six of us had a quite interesting conversation. What I mean is by, not eating our pasta, instead we keep on laughing our asses off because Gordon keeps on pronouncing words wrong:

"I watched this bidiyo." video

"It was so aKward." awkward

"I like crips." crepes

"I was number tweinty wan." twenty one

etc.

~timeskip brought to you by the couples around me, help i cant relate~