Skate Board

Ok story time! This happened to me today and I thought it was fucking hilarious.

So my boyfriend Matt likes to buy games and merch at garage sales and then sell them at various game stores. I went with him today and sold some of my stuff and he had four boxes of just random crap to try and give away.

We went to one store first and I got rid of all my stuff and the guy didn't take all of Matt's stuff and the one thing he didn't take was this skate board for the Wii that Matt said just came with a box of games. The skate board was missing the game it came with and the stand so it was basically worthless. The guy at the first store even said "umm yeah I don't know what your trying to do with that skate board like it's not even worth a penny" so Matt and me went to this other store where Matt knows the owner and they are good friends. Matt said to me before we went in there at this guy will buy anything he is a merch hoarder and when I went into the store I was like "yeah he is a merch hoarder" but whatever he was gonna buy all of Matt's shit.

So we're all just sitting around the store talking about Pokémon he's showing me some cards he's gotten, told me he's going to tell me when he sees a full art Professor Sycamore card next so I can buy it ect.

Matt's friend tally's up all of Matt's junk and says he'll give him 60 bucks for everything and Matt's like "no just gimme 65". Now they go back and forth about this for a while when his friend finally goes "fine I'll give you 65 but you have to take the skate board I really don't want that" and Matt's like "no I don't want it either take 65 with it" and then this goes on for a while with his friend saying "that skate board brings the value of everything else down like 50 bucks so just take it" and eventually Matt says fine I'll take it.

So Matt signs a thing saying he's taking 65 cash for the stuff and taking the skate board and what not. Me and Matt talk with him a little longer and then we say our goodbyes and start leaving the store. Now as we are leaving I notice the skate board is still in the box Matt gave to his friend and I don't say anything until we are outside of the door and I just start laughing and Matt's laughing to because he left the fucking skate board in there. So we walk off to my car and we get inside, start it up when I see his friend come running out of the store with the skate board in his hand yelling. So me and Matt quickly peel out of the parking lot and just drive off leaving his friend with the fucking skate board.

I honestly hadn't laughed that hard in the longest time I was like in tears laughing oh god I just had to share that with you guys, hope you all had a lovely day.